• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I honestly think Yoshi's allright, he's very good when I play him.

But maybe I should main others as well, (Brawl) so that I can have an easier time with match-ups, eh?

Well, I already have secondaries I use.....

So maybe that could work... just gotta use them more often, that's all...

And I heard that this thread was spam, nothing more. >_>

And it's still alive and kicking after a year.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lolers. fun day.

omfg guys today was soooooooooooooo jokes.

USELESS PETER: yooooo, Dtilt > SCRAH. sorry bro XD. But yeah DONT switch mains! your falco was doing very well against my Link. LOL at "YES FD! IMMA CAMP YOU" Lol Also sorry if you didnt like the Meatballs from Subway XD. We need to smash more, but then JUST DONT SWITCH MAINS !

MIKE: omfg how is Nightfire a gay game ? its such a funny and fun game LOL. SENTINELS Also i need to play you, i havent played you since like August haha. Also starcraft is now messed up cause of the hacking and stuff i hate it, its so gay. But yeah we forgot to do the ironman, but then it wouldnt be fair for the others, oh well maybe next time.

MARCO: omfg i didnt even play you XD bring out thy Dk and **** thy GTA! I know your a rapist but your just not showing them XD. ALSO I HOPE YOU TOOK MY SPOT IT CREWS!!. Anyways i needs to play you next time k.

David: thanks for hosting! sorry for now saying bye but Sots needs to leave. Also i didnt get you play you and sorry for leaving before crews. Anyways i didnt get to play you today so next time were gonna mass friendly k? =)

PETER THE TROOPER: THanks for Driving us bro! Your fox is gay in doubles LOLOLOL XD but then it was fun haha. Also your Falco and Fox is ****, but then in the other hand link is gay. so yeah once you find my weakness im pretty much RIP'd by your Falco and Fox. so yeah we just need to play more. MASS FRIENDLY NEXT TIME.

Ryan Ford: sorry for letting our crew down LOL. but im sure we should of ***** Bernies CREW!! LOLOLOL.
Also your fox is tooo gay wooow. its soo dummb how good your Fox is..or maybe (here comes the johns) I wasnt warmed up LOLOL. ALSO YOU GOT MY NIPPLES PRETTY HARD LOLOL! you ****ing pinched it -_- then me and marco nipple ***** you LOLOL. what happened to crews?

BERNIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE: YOU LITTLE *****! OMFG!!! YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOO GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! with FOX,MARTH&ROY. OMFG! i swear i won like most of those matches IFFFFFFFFFF you weren't gay LOL. wow bernard. Also me and Charles are the true Green Team, you and Ford dont have swagga like us!! LOLOLOL.jksjks, also i need tips man and you didnt show me the thingy with Link your suppose to show me. I need more games with you.

Charles: you ****ing joker! OMFG thanks for pushing Bernard so i could get Marios fsmash down LOL.
and of course your support! GREEEEEN TEAM ****AS! LOLers at shotgun spot bo5 LOL omfg Pokefloats, you were hiding on the pokemons leaf and you did a fsmash out of it omfg soooo jokes. anyways you made my day man! XD. so yeah next time we need to start doing doubles and start improving our teamwork. DID YOU **** IN CREWS BRO? NO ONE ON THE SCENE HAS SWAGGA LIKE US!! LOL.

EVERYONE ELSE : GG all.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
cuz you suck you black *******.

anyways, results for the crew battle.

my crew vs bernard's crew: they won by 2 stocks.

me (unknown522) - falco bernard (raynEX) - fox
david (kirbykaze) - sheik mike (europhoria) - marth
kyle (idea) - jiggs andrew - marth
peter (sylar) - falco allen (the other twin) - marth
charles (C3) - luigi peterX (he-man lol) - falco
eric (WJ7) - marth peterX (he-man lol) again - falco
brendan - sheik mike (toxicry) - marth

match 1: eric vs andrew (2) [marth ditto, FD]

match 2: eric vs toxicry (1) [marth ditto, random DL64?]

match 3: eric vs peterX (4) [pikachu vs falco, FD]

match 4: brendan vs peterX (3) [sheik vs falco, random FD]

match 5: kyle vs peterX (1) [jiggs vs fox, brinstar]

match 6: kyle vs allen (4) [jiggs vs marth, random FD]

match 7: charles vs allen (2) [luigi vs marth, FD]

match 8: sylar vs allen (2) [falco vs marth, FD]

match 9: sylar vs peterX (2) [falco ditto, random YS]

match 10: david vs peterX (3) [sheik vs falco, random BF]

match 11: david vs bernard (3) [sheik vs fox, random FD]

match 12: me vs bernard (1) [falco vs fox, random PS]

match 13: me vs mike (2) [falco vs marth, random Bf]

and that's the conclusion. and not recorded. and I forgot some of the levels.

also............

smash64 is awsome. me + charles teams was jokes.

- team throw combos are impossible
- combos are gay
- kirby is gay
- falcon D-tilt is awsome
- throw down is the ****

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Sweet fest guys, the only shout out i have goes to david for hosting, because that's always the biggest thing. Everyone else i hope u had as much fun as i did, and crew who i drove to subway, don worry about it i got to take my lil break ne wayz :D

and that crew battle was too good :p

worldjem7

Smash Ace
me vs andrew he got me to 1 stock not 2

I'm guessing that's what that number means like this: (2)

and yeah it was on DL64

This weekend was so jokes lol

crazy bernard Falcon combos, Sots and He-man

Useful Peter

Crew battle

it was just all so awesome lol

yo bernie i'll MM you 2$ in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Amy is banned Bo5 Grind races only :D

.Marik

is a social misfit
How did this thread get revived, people?

Never mind, Bernard hijacked it.

Therefore it's allright.

D

Deleted member

bernard has won the fight to 4000... i will win the fight to 5000 (as I did with 3000)

I.B

Smash Lord
does your brother write for Toronto star? I'm pretty sure I read an article by him in my English class. Peter Howell?

Sanu

Smash Champion
that's my dad LOL

but yea both me and my brother have had articles published by the star, but peter howell is my daddyo - he's the film critic.

most respected film critic in canada
Wow, ****ty deal.

:bee:

Top Bottom