• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
dzenan: you can always have more love.

everyone ordering adnan: next shipment arrives on saturday.

mike: ewwwwwwwwwwww

anthony: we of the smashturbation quality control committee apologize. have some complimentary love.

bernie: no, it's still dead, that's why people are posting in it.

ryan: **** or gtfo.

aandy: adnan seems to be a really popular one ._.

adnan: it sounds like everyone thinks you're delicious.

imadh: **** or gtfo.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
on saturday we'll discuss the date for the next one.

so we can actually like have a turnout and do this properly and not have insane choking action.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Maybe it's Ambrose's, or Josh's. Or mine? >____________>

So liek, I might not be able to come to this one. MIGHT NOT. We'll see how things go though.

****, Brampton can you guys come to this? D: I wanna play all of you guys. Wtfmang??

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yay melee is back!!!!!!, lol come on D.B team Falcon for the win this time!!!!!!! oh and mike and david wat did u think of my minion from last time, i no hes not that good but maybe a marth player "mike" can train him? lol think of it as a project XD

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ Yeah. Says so on the first page actually. Anyway I think people should start posting exactly what they're doing (in terms of whether or not they're coming/bringing stuff) so here:

I am coming.

I am bringing a full setup. (including TV, just to make sure)

Top Bottom