• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Lost Game And Memory Card!!!

I currently have a BLACK REGULAR memory card. It has Medal of Honor Frontline, Simpsons Hit & Run, Timesplitters, Fifa 06, Metroid Prime 1 and 2, Mario Power Tennis, 007 Everything or Nothing, and SSBM files on it.

If this memory card belongs to you please contact me.

EDIT: Memory card found. DS Game found

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
guys... tourney was awesome. I just wish that I didn't have a sore throat still :'( but yea. Dzenan your falcon is made of amazing, Bam- if you see this you are just too good... Kage- your ganon is insane... 3 vs 1 ganons and u almost won almost every time. Joel- didn't see you play that much but clock must be difficult to learn :S i think. Niko- fun match but shiek is gay so it doesn't matter. Don't remember who else I played but whoever you are good matches. lol got home and crashed for like 7 hours XD anyways im out for tonight guys. Good tourney and hope that we still have more

D

Deleted member

david i want you to know that i tried very hard to get nate to give you a bottle of lube for your birthday / birthday party

but he's just a big party pooper

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134359

I recommend you watch all of these and/or read the topic.

Fastfalling with Marth combos and fast comboing mewtwo = awesomesauce

If you're not gonna watch all of them, I suggest you watch Foxtwo vs Captain Falco on dreamland and mute city for funny surprises. <shine shockwave + noise = LOLLL>

We need to do this sometime, guys.

BulgyMilk

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, Nobody seems to have posted anything about....
CAPT. OLIMAR BEING IN BRAAAAAAAWWWLL!!! lol yeah but totally called it on this one (I know alot of others did too, but w/e, there were some haters out there, haha :p)

idea

Smash Master
he seems interesting, but i can't see myself ever using him. and i haven't played any of the pikmin games so i have no attachment to him.

1 month left as of today...

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
brawl i don't think will be tournament worthy. I mean they took out so much stuff it's not going to be the same and its apparently really laggy to just play in general. So yeah and the fact that Bowser could be like top tier XDXDXD.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
well thats what they said about ssb64, but look at how isai destroyed that game, and they said the same thing about melee when it first came out. i mean if MvC2 can be played competitively, who's to say brwal cant o_o;;

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
i'm trying not to look at it competitively. atm, i don't give a **** about competitiveness i just don't think brawl will be that fun lol

obviously i'm going to try it but it looks ********

Sanu

Smash Champion
brawl i don't think will be tournament worthy. I mean they took out so much stuff it's not going to be the same and its apparently really laggy to just play in general. So yeah and the fact that Bowser could be like top tier XDXDXD.
... Ness and Pikachu and *KIRBY* were high/top tier in SSB64. Why does Bowser having a chance of top tier seem to bother you? That's just odd, in my opinion.

Regardless, Marco, YOU'RE A BEAST.

Top Bottom