• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

unknown522

Some guy
again about the brawl online tourneys. Yes the lag thing could be quite troublesome, and also like someone posted in the EC PR thread, Someone else that's better could play for someone else. An example of a result of a tourney could look like:

1st: PKM
2nd: Vwins
3rd: Bam
4th: JARC (Bam)
5th: That Guy (Bam)
6th: Warren That (Bam)
7th: Kage
8th: Damax (Bam)
...................and so on

D.B

Smash Ace
^

Thats seriously all I was trying to say. I just had a much more flame-attracting way of saying it.

You all know I love this freaking game, and I'm just as excited for its release as the rest of you. I'm only making judgements based on what I see and hear about it; and so far - its floaty and has been stupid'ed' for everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was merely stating factual evidence.

Nate: It doesn't have to be super technical again, but it would be nice if there was at least a few ways to seperate nubs from veterans, like lcancelling and such did for melee. Then again, you and the rest of the peeps here are right by telling me not to jump to conclusions.

& NO, I don't need to play someone overly technical to win. Lmao....I'm interested to see what the hell us spacies are going to do to win now that there aren't any really, really gay ways to kill.

Or maybe, there are!?

Cheers to Brawl, yes?

Cheers. Also I get exactly what you mean about the floatiness and umbness

D

Deleted member

L canceling? Wat dat???

o u men flaot cnaclnign lmaoo~

o lololol flaot cnacngin is in bralwl u no

D

Deleted member

no obviaolsy metta nite wil b on d liast of teh bast charracrs in balwarl , kiarb is juast a cloen

buat ven so, suadoadowoo >>>> metta nite

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo david, raynEX, ryan, and ambrose u guys wana come over on friday

these r my reasons

raynEX u gotta come to set up my internet for my wii

daivd u gotta come cuz u gotta dorp off my VCR

ambrose u gotta come cuz u already said u were gona come

ryan u gotta come cuz u already asked me if u could come over

so i hope all u guys can come >=D

ThatGuy

Smash Master
again about the brawl online tourneys. Yes the lag thing could be quite troublesome, and also like someone posted in the EC PR thread, Someone else that's better could play for someone else. An example of a result of a tourney could look like:

3rd: Bam
...................and so on
Ugh :urg:

Don't worry I'm no cheater ;) If anything it would look like

3rd: Bam (ThatGuy)

BulgyMilk

Smash Cadet
Yay happy new years!
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the wings, I'm sure they were tasty ^_^
So, when's the next one again (since nobody answered me before :p) As I would like to make an appearance again, although I still don't think I'm good enough to actually participate in the tourney, I'll come and play friendlies, any smash is good smash.
Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to add me on msn, feel free, smashbro713@hotmail.com is my email, very easy for all you smashers.
Cheers to Brawl!!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Lol this thread is prime.

Anyways, good luck this weekend, tourney's gonna be sublime!

EDIT: **** you Drolian for taking sublime, now you're just stepping out of line.

(Hey, it works in rap songs. >_>)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kk I know there is A LOT of people that come out to these tournaments, and I've seen a lack of activity on the Clash of the Sauga thread. Please guys, I'd like some activity from those of you who havn't said anything, but come out to tournaments regularily. Post up and say if you can make it or not.

Directions are up, I could probably get a pick up for 5-8 people from Squareone. Still a maybe but come on guys.

Also, Josh. PM me/offline msg me the bus directions from Meadowvale Town Center :]. Like where to get off on in the 38 (North right?) and such.

Show some <333 for Adnan ]:.

Mike, this is not me asking for sex. You too David. xD

Europhoria

Smash Lord
But but Adnan, you said you liked being stroked, remember?

12/26/2007 11:57:16 PM Lone Wolf *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold Mike, stop stroking me
12/26/2007 11:57:20 PM *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold Lone Wolf never
12/26/2007 11:57:31 PM Lone Wolf *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold :0 Why???
12/26/2007 11:57:46 PM *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold Lone Wolf i like it
12/26/2007 11:57:49 PM *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold Lone Wolf lol
12/26/2007 11:58:00 PM Lone Wolf *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold Its ok, I like it too
12/26/2007 11:58:03 PM *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold Lone Wolf awesome
12/26/2007 11:58:09 PM Lone Wolf *Suju* --- Smile from the streets you hold sweet

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
does anyone have Afro_Chris's number? or know someone who has Afro_Chris's number? i'm supposed to return his VCR tomorrow and i don't know where he lives -____-

Top Bottom