• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
So David you're only having 4? Fair enough =P .

I think I'm just going to come for friendlies, because I need to get ALOT better before I spend money to compete.

Also David, if you want your name to be blue, ask me ;] .

D

Deleted member

So David you're only having 4? Fair enough =P .

I think I'm just going to come for friendlies, because I need to get ALOT better before I spend money to compete.

Also David, if you want your name to be blue, ask me ;] .
I remember reading in the Brawl forum somewhere where you said that you were almost semi-pro lolol

D

Deleted member

Someone should make a SmashWiki page on how tall I am

That'd be really creepy

Wait why is that good.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I know it depends on the skill and the cooperation of both players, but we all know certain characters work good on a team and some don't, so...
What two characters do you guys think would make the worst team?

I'm thinking...Luigi and Pichu? Ganondorf and Pichu? ______ and Pichu?

-Not saying Loogi and Ganondorf are bad or anything. They kick ***.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh I guess, but what if we avoid picking the worst characters in the game? How about something like...Luigi and Link?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Davids got it.

For some reason I picture Pichu actually being decent in teams due to his speed..... but he'd need someone with big ko moves as a partner.

Luigi and Link? Are you stupid? Luigi is a good *** character in teams.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
falco/luigi or ic/luigi isn't that good. ylink/ic is pretty crappy. ic/yoshi blows but is oodles of fun.

link/ic or samus/ic are also epic failures.

basically anyone who spams sucks with ic and anyone who wavedashes a lot mindlessly sucks with ic and luigi is especially bad in this regard because he also gets gimped really hard.

i don't think luigi's that good with someone who spams and interrupts his wding.

i say ic/ylink is worst though.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Davids got it.

For some reason I picture Pichu actually being decent in teams due to his speed..... but he'd need someone with big ko moves as a partner.

Luigi and Link? Are you stupid? Luigi is a good *** character in teams.
I know Luigi owns but I'm wondering how he'd be paired with a Projectile heavy character.

I think you mean...naïveté.

Lols?

Lols?
Alt+130 and up ftw.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Isai pretty much proved that shiek is the best teammate, and not only to marth because he has paired with many other characters and done just as well

C 3

Smash Ace
I don't get what I'm supposed to be hating... (spelling errors?)

but w/e..
Yea, basically he used moved instead of much I assume...... big whoop haha

Also, David, if u already asked Ambrose, then I would suggest u team with him. I have limited team experience, and I don't want to jepordize u doing well this coming bi-weekly, especially considering ur working to get back on the PR.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, who needs a partner? and not for one or two tournaments...... an actual partner.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
O_O DAVID! SAY IT AINT SO!

LOL! No seriously, this would be so awesome. I personally dislike being put on the PR as 10th in the GTA when I know there is someone else that would boot me off of my spot. I would like the PR to be as accurate as possible :]. Hope I'm not pressuring you.

careful, if you miss one biweekly you'll get kicked off the PR
I knew you were going to say that, just make sure you Falcon isn't as predictable ;] <33 Ken

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
If you expected it, you surely understand the injustice? also <3, we might aswell hug while discussing this in the wrong thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
my arms are already open LOL! I do though, I still give you credit for being a good smasher. Your record against me is good, but don't worry. I'm learning new tricks for Falcons. Some of the **** I used against Noah's worked lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Aswell, I call for one of the future tournaments to skip on doubles and be a double elimination crew battle tournament.

WHOS DOWN?!

IM ****ING DOWN!

Grmo, you *** ;-; team with Sauga. We love you more than anyone.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey Me and my buddy duff are coming if theres no problem i have to other friends that arent on this forum that would like to come as well :D

Top Bottom