• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtastrophe 4: Both games start Saturday!!

M@v

Subarashii!
So yeah, I'll bring be bringing a fair amount of Penn State with me, both melee and brawl people.

As of now its going to be:

-Me
-Umbra
-Melon
-SLIM

Get hyped :)

gouda

Smash Journeyman
two set ups/mem cards, only a copy of melee though, can also bring a hefty CRT

WTB teammate willing to deal with samus missiles.

Totally going to this. Miss melee too much

Love all y'all burgh folk

Feroxx

Smash Rookie
Ok so I'm very confused what the official word is from reading all 11 pages lol. I'll be driving from Columbus with 3 people.

What is the official date?! So much flip flopping I don't want to drive 4 hours and find out nothings going on.
Thanks

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
My MDVA car is probably no longer going now that Sypher is holding a local the same weekend :\

FlipX

Smash Ace
I forgot PA was atlantic north hahaha. I was wondering why you guys didn't have any tournaments coming up.

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
I offer housing, but I live 40 miles (1 hour) from Lyndora. You can sleep on friday, so the next day we can go to the tournament. You can sleep saturday and sunday too. I just need that people who is coming have a car, so I can go to the tournament too.

I have 2 beds (1 for me :D) and all the floor is carpeted. I have 1 pillow and some sheets.

PM if you are interesting :D

FlipX

Smash Ace
4% is back in the game son, we played the other day. Gettin in shape for FC. Although as far as this tourny goes, I don't think he is going or even knows about it haha

4% APR

Smash Champion
4% is back in the game son, we played the other day. Gettin in shape for FC. Although as far as this tourny goes, I don't think he is going or even knows about it haha
I know about it. I was planning on going but im getting obliterated by school and work :(.

I'll try to play more guys i promise!!!!!!!!!

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
This is just a reminder. I'm offering housing but I don't live in Lyndora. I live 55 minutes from Lyndora (based on google maps) in Moon Tonwship (you can search in google maps). You can stay friday, saturday and sunday. I'm just requesting that people, who is going to stay here, have a seat available in his car, so I can go to the tournament too :D

If you are interesting, send me PM.

Top Bottom