• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtastrophe 4: Both games start Saturday!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
If only there was some kind of red scary bull that could keep the human race awake for a day straight.

M@v

Subarashii!
That stuff is very nasty though. I dont know how anyone drinks it. Only energy drink I can stand is amp.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I guess Penn is only like 3 hours away or something <_< just get back home at like 2 ...

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm not allowed to drink energy drinks anymore lol.
Really shouldn't drink them unless you need them tbh. They taste bad anyway. I usually only drink them if I'm doing super long college study sessions or I have to drive a super long time at night. I get bored/sleepy really, really fast highway driving at night.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Wow, can't believe a brawl tourney is going on right here in my home town, and down the street from my moms apt at that. I got this itch that tells me that I'm going to be able to offer housing for about ehhhhhh, 3 or 4... maybe 5 people since it would be a special occasion for me, maybe. And it would only be for Brawl players and only for Saturday night. Not a definite on the housing but since I plan on going to this on Saturday then I'd like to get some good practice in the night before. Pm me if you have any questions about housing.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
I'm just glad that it starts early (may regret that later) because if I can convince a couple people and make it (and that's a couple of big ifs) I'll still be able to drive the 5 hours back to MD afterward. It's a maybe.
Nevermind. Passover johns

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Man, I was definitely gonna show up if it was Saturday cause I could take a bus. I'm still interested, but not 100% sure on it now, cause I would need a ride back Sunday so i'll look into that. Might still take a bus if i can skip all my classes that day (no tests, etc...) but we'll see.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Oh ****.. Might as we'll
Make them both the same day.
Everyone seems to want to play Saturday anyway. Both can run smoothly. Just gotta move things along and not a lot of kids play both games.

onitrof

Smash Rookie
actually that is my ladies bday too, so i cant show up on sunday even if i wanted to. she would kick my ***

Tedium

Smash Cadet
LF dubs partner for naxx 10. 5800 gs or be ignored. I'm sick of playing with morans.

But seriously. Lf dubs partner (brawl).

Also I can house

:phone:

jbro

Smash Ace
yoooo obviously coming to this.
hype stuff.
only problem is seperate days = no chicks
but gunning for 4th place, gotta get dat bob-omb

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Definitely can't make it if Melee is on Sunday =\ we've got a four hour drive back to MI for work/classes on Monday.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Sick lack of thought process from me, I assumed this was like 3 hours from me when it's actually like 5

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I can just make them both on the same day, since I don't think there's a ton of people who play both.

The small parking lot is really the only issue, but there's other places nearby. soooooooooo. . . .

Melee and Brawl will both be on Saturday!!!! Whatever doesn't get finished will be on Sunday.

Sorry for the flip-flopping.

Top Bottom