• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtastrophe 4: Both games start Saturday!!

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Yay~! Saturday! :3

So, anybody who'll have both a 3DS and Kid Icarus: Uprising by this time: BRING IT. If enough people do then maybe we could get a Light vs. Dark match together. >:D

Get Low

Smash Ace
So, anybody who'll have both a 3DS and Kid Icarus: Uprising by this time: BRING IT. If enough people do then maybe we could get a Light vs. Dark match together. >:D
Looooool. You would try to get people to play Kid Icarus with you.
If I had a 3DS I'd be down. That game looks baller.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
i really want to make this but i require some assistance

i need someone to pick me up from the mega bus station on friday and drop me off and sunday. i also need housing for both days and an awesome teammate!

Life

Smash Hero
Due to a severe illness in the family I might be unable to make this. I probably won't know until the day of.

And +1 KIU if I do make it.

TheLake

Smash Master
lol What ever happend to that little dude that wanted to play melee and hope was his first tourney? I havent heard from him in a fort night...

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know how to go to Lyndora from Pittsburgh? I saw a bus station near from the conference center, but I don't know how to find on Google about that bus station.

Anyone can help me? Or is there anyone who can give me a ride? (:

Vudujin

Smash Lord
You can hop in the vudu-mobile. I'm gonna coordinate a schedule since I'm pickin' up 3 or 4 people.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Yeah there's plenty within a mile or 2.

EnP run afterwards, and I can house a lot of people but it's just floor.

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
I can bring my wii, the problem is I don't have all the characters and I'm using the japanese version.

Is there any problem if we use japanese version? If there is not problem I can play to obtain all the characters and stages.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
So can anyone confirm housing for MDVA (not totally sure how many people but I think we have 2 cars and 7ish people)

Top Bottom