• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
any music will do, as long as the video is fine lol.

plus for my crew battle i wanna edit it anyway to put like the scores inbetween the matches and saying whos playing at the time.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
i am too lazy to put music in. I will put the vids on my school ftp as well as youtube so you can download them and play music while you watch them.

Jollies

Smash Cadet
Pakman, put some music in the background if theres no sound. (foreign metal would be hot)

just a thought. ( No one likes metal but me :( )
Are you kidding? I'm a metal head, and foreign metal is awesome. Sonata Arctica and Blind Guardian are incredible!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i vote for rock, its much better music

rap clearly isnt as competitive and dont get me started on the tripping

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm R&B all the way.

I like J-pop and random American pop. Or at least I used to.

Tell Me WHYYYEEE!! Ain't nothing but a heaaaart Aaaache!! Tell Me WHYYYEEE!!

You are......my Fiiiiiire, the one.......desiiirreee!! **** that stuff was amazing.

Backstreet Boys > N_Sync

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Wow no wonder you missyou're whipped lol nah seriously......grow some nuts, listen to some DMX or somethin.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Power metal is amazing for Smash. It just makes everything absolutely epic.
Rhapsody, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, Falconer, Angra, etc...

But other metal, or hard rock works just as well. At least make the matches have a hard impact.
Static X, Disturbed, Slipknot, Drowning Pool (old), Children of Bodom, etc...

I like just about any kind of music, but these are just what I prefer for Smash.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
It depends, I can play Smash to anything, but JPop, and Techno seem to work the most. A little rock, some hip-hop (Not just plain rap...there IS a difference) and even a Japanese hip-hop/raggae. I don't down anyone for not liking a genre, but I give mad props to someone who is open-minded enough to at least try and listen to some stuff and give it a chance. I don't close my ear to much....there's even some Country music I like.

"Crank that Roy"

Jollies

Smash Cadet

But other metal, or hard rock works just as well. At least make the matches have a hard impact.

I like just about any kind of music, but these are just what I prefer for Smash.
YES! Falconer is amazing! I think Blind Guardian and Iced Earth are better for Melee though. Or Demons & Wizards, which is made up for Blind Guardian's and Iced Earth's members.

Velocity

Smash Lord

YES! Falconer is amazing! I think Blind Guardian and Iced Earth are better for Melee though. Or Demons & Wizards, which is made up for Blind Guardian's and Iced Earth's members.
I listen to these, a lot, I need to listen to these other bands mentioned. probably. lazy. 10 chars? 10 chars!

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Everybody is officially winning vs. Eggm in forum posts.

I'm much more of a soul, R&B's kind of a guy, along with jazz, funk and big band. I just want to relax and let the music soothe me. The other stuff is just too much for my sensitive mind to handle.

JFox

Smash Hero
Guys I don't think any of this matters. Pakman will just put whatever he wants on there. He most likely won't even put any music at all. So shhhhhhh.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Guys I don't think any of this matters. Pakman will just put whatever he wants on there. He most likely won't even put any music at all. So shhhhhhh.
Actually, our opinions are currently swaying his own tremendously

You ever hear that song from the Love Hina intro Pakman? It has amazing qualities to be used in a smash vid that no one has ever noticed.

Eazy said:
Wow no wonder you missyou're whipped lol nah seriously......grow some nuts, listen to some DMX or somethin.
Yo *** isn't going to DM's cause you gotta watch your girl go racing in canoes, lol!! Grow some nuts and listen to High School Musical or something.

You will be missed teams partner.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i can't wait till the next one ... cuz nyc sucks **** ... and is the most ignorant thing this side of ... bliss

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
So the crew vids are currently being uploaded using the youtube multi video uploader and its gonna take a while. They are silent and I need to edit descriptions for the crew members and a bunch of other info. For now, check out my page if you wanna see the vids. My youtube name is pakmanoncrack. The link is http://www.youtube.com/user/PakmanOnCrack.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if u have time by any chance, would u mind uploading the original video of tos vs md/va to me? i wanted a good quality copy of it so i can edit in titles in the vid and what not, and a good quality version would help. yousendit.com works good for sending files to email (mck44@drexel.edu). if u cant tho, thats ok

Top Bottom