• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

JFox

Smash Hero
Its really frustrating that there is no sound in the crew battles. And its even more frustrating that you don't know who is who, or what the score is...

But good **** on having them up. If there were a next battle, I think it would be friggin awesome if someone could just video tape the audience, and splice that in once in a while to see crowd reactions.

So anyways, yeah, cool.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'll try to do that next time i go ... hax has a digi cam ... i'll see if he can record video =)

Cia

das kwl
Its really frustrating that there is no sound in the crew battles. And its even more frustrating that you don't know who is who, or what the score is...

But good **** on having them up. If there were a next battle, I think it would be friggin awesome if someone could just video tape the audience, and splice that in once in a while to see crowd reactions.

So anyways, yeah, cool.
silven didn't that for the IHNC v pleazy crew battle.

such brilliant editting wasted on a crew battle that will probably never be seen again

------------------------------------------

and I'm definitely an R&B / rock / everything person (weird *** combo)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
arg tos vs md/va was never uploaded, i knew it was still on scars comp. and i doubt scar will every upload it, so il have to go to his place on monday and steal it from him...

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Oh snap, Pakman combo video? Should be hot stuff. Also, I NEED TO PLAY YOU PAKMAN! It's been like a year or something like that since I did.

Also, about the fake moo
AIM said:
RedAxelRanger: the fake moo
RedAxelRanger: claimed to be the real moo
RedAxelRanger: you need to punish him
yoshiiscool212: how can he even claim to be the real moo, when he doesn't play Yoshi?
yoshiiscool212: everyone knows moo as teh yoshi player
RedAxelRanger: LOL
yoshiiscool212: that's just like... impossible for him to even say that

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
1) Pakman's Luigi is too good. I dream of having a Luigi as good as Pakman's. Pakman combo video for the win!

2) To Vanz: But I want to play as teh Ice Climbers. You must teach me how you make them dance so sexily.

3) Am I the only one who has not seen Scar's ridiculous post of shoutouts? WHERE ARE THEM SHOUTOUTS, SCAR???

And, um, everybody at my school, and I mean everybody, plays Brawl now. I might have to defect into the Brawl playerbase. DDD is too much fun to play as to give it up.

Cia

das kwl
1) Pakman's Luigi is too good. I dream of having a Luigi as good as Pakman's. Pakman combo video for the win!

2) To Vanz: But I want to play as teh Ice Climbers. You must teach me how you make them dance so sexily.

3) Am I the only one who has not seen Scar's ridiculous post of shoutouts? WHERE ARE THEM SHOUTOUTS, SCAR???

And, um, everybody at my school, and I mean everybody, plays Brawl now. I might have to defect into the Brawl playerbase. DDD is too much fun to play as to give it up.

I remember playing pakman w/ ICz and thinking "I DO NOT want to get close to that luigi" and I started off w/ like.. a camp strategy. than he started picking on my nana and I was like "eff that!!"

LOL, it was fun though, I always enjoy playing all of TSA: PA (except scar because falcon is gay and only greesy italians main falcon)

:D

Hax

Smash Champion
yo, who was the asian guy who i thought was doyoung2win? AIM me bro lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lmao at f alco coming out as cap tain f alcon. Anyways, when is the next one of these? Cause apparently theres a pittsburgh tournament and HAT wants to host one and a m elee chu biweekly.. lets have all 4 on different saturdays!!!! M E L EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh also put the teams vids up please when you get a chance pakman. :) Thanks. <3

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
yo, who was the asian guy who i thought was doyoung2win? AIM me bro lol
loooo0000000ooooooool, im not only better than doyoung in smash, but im also BETTER looking overal, cmon man, how you gonna compare me (masslolls)......BAHAHAHAHA333 - aim, btw, im learning falcon now:p

Scar

#HarveyDent
Alright guys, after today I'm done midterms. Tomorrow I'll knock down the door and find out exactly when SPOC VI will be held. Also, maybe trying to plan a large-scale Melee tournament at Penn? Who knows who would come!

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm so confused, i thought penn = U Penn

i thought jason fox was just being stupid and not realizing it, but you're smarter than that, so now i'm super confused =[

Scar

#HarveyDent
I think JFox is just being stupid. UPenn = Penn, but I think in JFoxland UPenn = East Penn and Penn State = West Penn. He's saying he will attend if it's UPenn.

Top Bottom