• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Alukard

Smash Hero
I think JFox is just being stupid. UPenn = Penn, but I think in JFoxland UPenn = East Penn and Penn State = West Penn. He's saying he will attend if it's UPenn.
yooo scar when is this shizz goin to happen =) i wanna go ^_^

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Just out of curiosity, what sort of time frame is Spoc going to happening at, like during the summer, or a weekend or something.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Doyoung - >_< I miss you dude :(.

Are you going to this? We should hang out I wanna play you in whatever its been too long man.

I still remember when you took Zoidberg and decided to dunk it into some random basketball hoop.

Your amazing end of story.

girpants

Smash Rookie
Make it around Spring Fling so I can kill two birds with one stone.

PS Does College Pizza still deliver since they moved?

Eggm

Smash Hero
At least you got Cheezits on Sunday jman, warm up too I don't want no johns like I just warmed up in the last stock of our set. ^^;

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
At least you got Cheezits on Sunday jman, warm up too I don't want no johns like I just warmed up in the last stock of our set. ^^;
idk i want to go to CT 4 corts brawl tourny cause brawl is eazy LOL

so idk and i have not played melee all week..

i dont want to get ***** by some1 called jfox or something LOL

well eggman i ***** your falco frist :bee:

HAT

Smash Ace
Hat.....

You housed me for pound and attended pound along with about 200 other players and you haven't played me.

Friendlies? I would love to play you :)
absolutely. let's play at smashtastrophe..and if not- the next one of these. but we'll have to figure out an enjoyable matchup..LOL.

JFox

Smash Hero
Jman, you were right about one thing. I'm not gonna be at cheezit's, but I do plan on ****** you next time we play. ;] And at the end you will hear that miserable b*tch taunting you, "OH DID I WIN?!"

watch yo a$$ emblem lord! lolz...

Cia

das kwl
Jman, you were right about one thing. I'm not gonna be at cheezit's, but I do plan on ****** you next time we play. ;] And at the end you will hear that miserable b*tch taunting you, "OH DID I WIN?!"

watch yo a$$ emblem lord! lolz...
JPeach????

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow jman if you go to a brawl tournament instead of melee I'm done with smash.
I think he's only going cause CT is closer :D

Edit: Isn't the CT tourney on a Saturday and Tunes Sunday? Why are people traveling for Brawl, wtf, lol! I thought NYC doesn't go anywhere? Oh wait, they were at DM's tourney, lol!

I think people are traveling for Brawl so early cause they wanna be known before people realize their Falco jab to f-smash can be blocked :p

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Only jman/alukard/hax traveled for melee all the time, but got $$ johns. :(
Hmm, so that's why 2/3 and almost Alukard even were Tristate ranked. Cheap!! What happened to Bum :( I think he's going to travel more for Brawl though.

Edit: I'm partially joking or at least saying I am cause Alukard and Jman posted up here recently :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
i want to go eggm ... ima try to =) so i can play u ^_^... and hopefully get some falco practice lol ... i haven't played melee in like ... since ES POC!!

Top Bottom