• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Beat

Smash Ace
As long as its not m2k i'd like to play all marths. xD No johnsons chocobo.
I seem to remember one Stephen Xavier Eggman at a Jersey tournament sitting on the floor by Walter Reikvund saying "Oh lordy, lordy! That Samus is an impossible match-up for Lombardi to be sure!"

It wasn't a john, good sir. I was simply stating that I don't miss Marth.

Alukard

Smash Hero
SCARRRRR ... where art thou ... we need these tournies ... they were actually keeping melee alive ... =\

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
O man

cant wait 4 this i suck in melee tho >____<

so i have to start playing again so tell me when this is

any1 want to team if i dont have a partner i think im good LOL

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Fast Fall? O.o well, I am a bit crazy enough to try something like that. >_> What if he goes Fox, though? Goddang!!! -_- At any rate, I wanna play you guys again. By the next tournament I should have accomplished one or more of four tasks:

1.) Broken in my new controller
2.) Fixed my Broken Controller
3.) Gotten the Controller that LK made me
4.) Found another controller I can use to **** with my new skills.

Peach, FTW....JFox, you and I should team as "Peach Tea". Or something to that effect. I would say Jersey Peach....but that's the team name that Shakugan and I used when we teamed at CoT. We could also come up with some crazy name....but I can see all the Dsmashing and FC'ed Nair now.

"Crank that Roy"

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well, even tho it may not be fair I'm willing to take the sacrifice if you are. :) Unless reik's coming of course. :)

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Any possible date floating around for this thing? It's kind of hard to plan to go to it when there isn't one.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
so eggm we going to team 4 this then ^_^?

if reiK does not come...

well i suck i wont play untill that week of SPOC cause brawl is too good LMAO

JFox

Smash Hero
ame, I don't enter teams. I like to take that time to get warmed up, hang out, get lunch, cheer for crew members, etc. etc.

Plus I don't like throwing away money. I kinda suck still, lol. I have a lot more to learn before my peach is ready.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Scar i have a question. Vex brought a full set up for melee and when im out of singles. Can i usemy set up for brawl friendlies? i was jw to see if i could.

Thanks

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
smashboards yells at you if you're message has less than 10 characters. In order to buffer useless spam, people arbitrarily add the phrase "10 chars" to boost their message length up to or over the 10 character limit.
It is more fun to put 10 infront of some noun to get your length over the limit. Recently when Chibo asked for spam to be kept out of his thread i responded with
Pakman said:
GO FLYERS
10goals

Top Bottom