• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
It's cool, JFox, just askin'. I can always team up with Shakugan, or RoyKid if he's there. The two of us were supposed to team at the last one I went to. I just wanna play Melee Teams and singles. *shrugs* I take the time to play as much in a real situation as possible since I have nobody to play. I envy all of you.

"Crank that Roy"

Scar

#HarveyDent
So I haven't heard anything from anyone about my venue, and Penn is making it seem like my buildings are going to be closed for the summer.

Anyone object to weekday tournaments? Other than that, I'm just going to have to find a new venue.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I can't work sundays....not that kind of place. Mon. - Fri. and sometimes Sat. NOT optional (except for the saturday thing...my life is just too hectic as it is. Smash + taking care of my parents > optional overtime at a job that pisses me off anyday. Yes...and American Psycho is where it's from. Phil Collins, LOL!!

"Crank that Roy"

JFox

Smash Hero
As long as you give people 2+ weeks worth of notice, weekday tourneys are very do-able. Most people can request off for the day of the tourney, I know that would be my plan.

I like the idea of weekday tourneys personally. During the summer I don't see why they arent more common. I find them easier to go to than saturdays cuz I work most of the time on saturdays.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that weekday tourney sounds great! heh

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
JFox....requesting a day off isn't as easy as you think when you don't live with your parents or anything like that. Especially if you have multiple bills and RENT to pay. *sigh* Not trying to sound mean, but I guess since you guys are in college it's easier to do.

"Crank that Roy"

GOTM

Smash Champion
I guess since you guys are in college it's easier to do.
i actually have to take 20 credits during summer term, cuz drexel blows, lol. ill either be skipping class or only coming for singles later on in the day or something depending what my schedule looks like if this is how he has to do it.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
i actually have to take 20 credits during summer term, cuz drexel blows, lol. ill either be skipping class or only coming for singles later on in the day or something depending what my schedule looks like if this is how he has to do it.
You will be skipping class, sir.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Just write on your test, "100 please its my birthday going to party" then hand it in, guaranteed perfect score.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Happy Birthday Gotm!!

May you get all the asian girls you can dream of today! "just finished reading your profile"

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
it's a CS exam? pfffffft, those are sooooper easy, you lucked out on your birthday....haa im just playing, i might show up to the party with mass lols

Scar

#HarveyDent
Everyone, my crewmate GOTM and friend ChiboSempai are both holding a Melee tournament this weekend at a venue very close to Smashpocalpyse. Everyone who has supported my tournaments, I would love to see you guys at this one so we get another chance to play Melee. This time I'm not running it so I'll finally have time for friendlies!!

The tournament is MELEE on Saturday, May 31, and brawl and 64 the day after.

Here is the link, and I hope to see everyone there!

Top Bottom