• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
We will undoubtedly have some touranmentish festish thing in pa/deish... if you want to play keep an eye open or if I know your #, chances are I'll tell you directly. -- ish

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
Word let's do it... do you have a car? Where in Jersey are you?
i do have a car, but i don't wanna drive like a long ways, i live in Rowan University, im literally like 1 min and 17 seconds away from it, come this saturday to chibo's, we'll playyyyyyyyyyyy mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Scar

#HarveyDent
The ***** I asked was a real ****, I asked for 3 days in October and she said yeah she'd do it for me but I never got confirmation. I'm about to put my **** in her mouth.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
The ***** I asked was a real ****, I asked for 3 days in October and she said yeah she'd do it for me but I never got confirmation. I'm about to put my **** in her mouth.
O.O; scary stuff

Eggm

Smash Hero
The only thing that's cool about school starting back up is thats around the time there will be more of these tournaments. :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Alright well since there hasn't been and won't be SPOC for a while, what do people think about a Smashfest at Scar's? I'm going to make a thread for it and I'll be expecting most local players and some NJ people to show up.

Express interest and tell me what date would be best.

Top Bottom