• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
so rain, i heard you got better, meaning no more 4 stocking your shiek with marth?
Lol, I won't even John, you ***** my sheik, but *shrugs* I hadn't really learned the joys of gimping with Sheik yet. So Now that I've gotten better, I'm gonna say it's only a 3-stocking this time, LOL. I'm up for it LOL_Master. Friendlies as much as your heart desires, xD.

"Crank that Roy"

GOTM

Smash Champion
penn starts wednesday i believe. we just helped scar move in yesterday. i think he said october for the first one. i cant wait. penn always has the best venues.

Eggm

Smash Hero
What the hell happened to September? Particularly this weekend (since next should be alukards next biweekly). Moar melee.

JFox

Smash Hero
LOL I'm calling it now- All spamerer is going to attend this semester are Rutgers weeklies. Why do I say this? Well when was the last time spam really attended anything melee related?

His Johns- Lack of rides, school work, brawl, etc.

Prove me wrong.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
LOL I'm calling it now- All spamerer is going to attend this semester are Rutgers weeklies. Why do I say this? Well when was the last time spam really attended anything melee related?

His Johns- Lack of rides, school work, brawl, etc.

Prove me wrong.
DIE! It's not my fault like 12309481209313 ppl backed out of the Melee tournament at Inui's and I was sick for most of August. But the only thing that might stop me from SPOC is school work. I can take the train to 30th Street Station, which should be close to the venue.

I have NEVER made a john about not being able to go to a Melee tournament because of Brawl ever ever ever ever ever.

Eggm

Smash Hero
spammers going to go to burger king and order off the dollar menu one day (cause thats all he eats since he calculated its the best calorie to $ ratio) then get home and find out the person at the store short changed him 1$, thus not having enough money to go to the tournament.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
spammers going to go to burger king and order off the dollar menu one day (cause thats all he eats since he calculated its the best calorie to $ ratio) then get home and find out the person at the store short changed him 1$, thus not having enough money to go to the tournament.
I can't imagine Spammer not noticing getting short changed $1.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
.50 MM all day i'll do it

everytime i go somewhere and ask for MM ppl back down. Except shiz because hes the man. do ppl seriosuly not allocate money @ tourneys for MM? i consider that in travel cost son.

Alukard

Smash Hero
.50 MM all day i'll do it

everytime i go somewhere and ask for MM ppl back down. Except shiz because hes the man. do ppl seriosuly not allocate money @ tourneys for MM? i consider that in travel cost son.
thats cuz ur a beast swift ... therefore ... people are scared lol

JFox

Smash Hero
A month?! You act as if he spends unnecessary money now! LOL he would probably have to steal the dollar just to get his budget back on schedule. Either that or he would go hungry for the day to make up for the money he lost. LOL

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I just did my work schedule........bobby plz dont schedule a ESPOC for the first weekend in NOV or spring break I beg of you.

edit: nice avatar alu.....nice shopping on ur part
edit2: lol i looked closer and its screenshot aint it?.....well had me fooled

Top Bottom