• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
SPOC FTW....I just gotta make it there, lol. At least he'll be starting it after the whole "Walk for Breast cancer" Thing. God, my job does like 86% of the shirts for the East coast area now. Royal Blue long sleeve shirts this year. BTW, I can make shirts for people, get at me on that. I dont' get charged for that stuff. Just make sure you have a design. It's a pain in the butt coming up with one when I don't feel like it.

P.S. If it's more than one color, you better vectorize the art or the artist at my job will **** you for pricing. She WILL charge you for that. She's got a life, too, y'know, lol.

"Crank that Roy"

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Ken....it'll have to be in Black and white...that'd be a pain in the rectum to separate into colors. Jeebus. LOL

GOTM.....got a specific pic you want?

Swift....the giant mouth? That can be done. You want two colors, vectorize that art, bro.

Get at my new sub crew. Gimp-aholics. Anybody that loves to Gimp. (Preferably in Melee, lol. I'm not biased, though.) Should join up. You don't have to quit a crew since it's a sub-crew. We just represent the Gimpers of the world.

"Crank that Roy"

GOTM

Smash Champion
everyone in the minibosses is going to get one of these

http://www.cafepress.com/sleepyk/5634927
when are we getting those???? btw, did we pick which colors each of us are getting yet?

GOTM.....got a specific pic you want?
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs16/30...uigi_will_get_you_next_time_by_masterfury.jpg

i'd like that one if it looked good blown up

Pre SPOC Qdoba MM. 5$ to anyone who enjoys it more than me.
ill take that, haha

ps. mexi cali is better and is only 2 blocks away ;)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
OMG, GOTM, that'd look super hott on a shirt!!! Um, think you can make that B & W for me? Otherwise, you'd have to vectorize the art. I want to keep this as free as possible, people. I don't mind snatching up a T-shirt every now and then. Hoodies...and the like you gotta pay the price of it, not expensive, though. We even do pants, lol. Plus, if you want a mass job done, you can cut the middleman, (My boss) out. Just not too many at once, we're stupidly busy until mid october. After that, I'll squeeze in as many as I can scrounge up. Niwatori has nothing better to do during breaks, anyway, ROFL.

What have I gotten myself into? lol.

"Crank that Roy"

Scar

#HarveyDent
Nah trick I already called che red. We can both have one if you're down with that. No way I'm going Isai purple but that's my DISTANT second.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Ken....it'll have to be in Black and white...that'd be a pain in the rectum to separate into colors. Jeebus. LOL
so how would it work out? i dont actually want the EXACT sig the way it is now on there, but something like kira on the back of shirt and samus on front with that brotherhood logo on front and back under the pictures...would that be possible? or can u only take one straight image onto shirt?

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Nah, we can work that out. Let's talk details, I'm sure we can get you want you want, and looking G. It doesn't have to be just one image. Like I said, we can talk details.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
aight, coo, shoot me a pm when ever u get to start this.

Top Bottom