• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Scar

#HarveyDent
wtf JFox really?? **** son get on that. And why do you want a new thread lol I love this thread. Everyone is already subscribed to it.

JFox

Smash Hero
wtf JFox really?? **** son get on that. And why do you want a new thread lol I love this thread. Everyone is already subscribed to it.
Cuz there should be a thread in the tournament listings. It attracts more players. That is what every major tourney does. That is why there is a bi-weekly thread, and a separate thread solely for the tourney on Nov 1st under the tournament listings. Not everyone checks regional zones.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Wife wants to come up to this and since it's an AMNC event, dude this thing could be ridiculous. If anyone wants to bring tables that would be pretty cool too.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Team Classic Yayo placed top 5 nationally while Blue Lazer has done no such thing. Not sure what to do here.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
December 13th...Christmas hath come early

I've heard from Ultima that these things are awesome and is it rumored that some 64 smash will also be there?

Not really sure if I'll actually be able to make it but I'll definitly try to set that day for this.

I'm gonna get ***** though...but who cares that just means that I can improve on certain weakpoints in my play style.

JFox

Smash Hero
prob b/c your attendance is iffy
This semester I have worked my *** off cramming hardcore to attend every smash tournament I could, including Mass Madness and esticle. My attendance may be iffy for this tourney, but only cuz u chose arguably the worst date for someone who takes college seriously.

ughhhh

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I was listening to the Jackson 5 earlier, and a song came to mind.

Dancing Machine.

Then I read this thread and thought of I'll Be There. Martha Stewart's Satin Panties represent until the gasoline leaves our bodies.

Top Bottom