• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Alukard

Smash Hero
its going to b cold ... when this is going on ... i'm going to need gloves as well lol

HARDGAY

Smash Rookie
HARDGAYHWOOOOOOOOO!

Hey!!!!! I'll MM ANYONE! I play Falcon, Falco, Sheik, and Jigglypuff!

OKAYYYY!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Considering his other 3 posts besides this one are:

I completely exhausted myself playing vs Darkrain. He ***** me round 3, so I made some adjustments and moved on. He was missing a significant number of tech chases and followups, which I have a feeling was mostly luck on my part. Darkrain is ****ing ridiculous. Also, I give Darkrain free "HOSTING THE MFING TOURNAMENT" johns. Those are completely legit, and definitely take a toll on the tournament host.

Also, I usually play better when I'm on the phone.

Edit: Cactuar is retired. I am the rebirth of Cactuar.
DOMO!!!!!!!

I am the rebirth of Cactuar! Behold me! FWOOOOOO!

<3 Canada
and

Change of mind. I am, in fact, the rebirth of Cactus. And yes, my Falco is something to be feared.
I'd say it's definitely not Cactuar lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
RAWRRRR .... i'm sooo hyped for melee yet theres nothing till the 1st ... and i have to host it ... and get no friendlies *sigh* .............................. LAME

JFox

Smash Hero
Eggm, change ur main to yoshi and maybe people will care. Otherwise, kill yourself u god**** tier whoring motha****a.

Nah, jus playin. I wish peace among you are your kin.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow eggm switched?
figures, right around the tier switch when fox was shown to be even higher than falco (compared to before) lol

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
falco is still

pound3

awesome.

Ima **** scar with

mine

WHY ISNT THIS A MELEE CIRCUIT TOURNEY?

THIS DEF SHOULD BE FOR THE FACT THAT IMA PANELIST AND WILL NOT MAKE THE 1ST ONE. XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait for this ... hopefully dionis goes to this ... if he can't scar would u wanna team with me ?

Top Bottom