• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Heh, I'll make plans for this....most def. Niwatori likes Scar's events and always is willing to go to one, xD. I might be able to bring MJX9.....but we'll see. ^_^ I'm gonna get ***** super hard at this tournament -_-.

Edit: I know it's late, but some SPOC 4 vids will be up soon. This is a taste. Subscribe for more. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG1xMct2Tx0

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, good **** Jfox, half of NJplayerfinder's posts are you forgetting to log back into your real account :laugh:

Edit: Eggm switched to Fox?? :(

Random note: Tec0 should go back to Fox like he originally played cause it has more gimping power than his Sheik does :bee:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Keitaro should never ever talk about melee ever ever again. Unless he actually plans on coming over and playing me in it!

Cia

das kwl
lol, good **** Jfox, half of NJplayerfinder's posts are you forgetting to log back into your real account :laugh:

Edit: Eggm switched to Fox?? :(

Random note: Tec0 should go back to Fox like he originally played cause it has more gimping power than his Sheik does :bee:
you LIE!! listen to eazy23

JFox

Smash Hero
What I meant to say with the player finder was "check out mah avatar" cuz its a scar avatar. Do you see it? How come mine shows up? Right now I can't see your avatar scar. But my peach avatar shows up, which is weird.

I always take mine off the internet, rather than uploading a pic off my computer.

OH and keitaro that one was on purpose cuz i didnt wanna change my avatar as demonstration, since its beautiful. So i just used the player finder account lol. I don't care much about the player finder these days. =/ Prob cuz brawl noobs are constantly spamming it with barlw drama

Scar

#HarveyDent
That's gay, I have it up, it's The Rock, and it shows up on my computer, it's off the internet and 73x73 pixels. Yeah I see the Scar it's pretty awesome.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Poor Scar, *pats* It looks like this is gonna be a beast turnout like always Scar. I'm looking forward to it. Still in all, I'm gonna be back with force, ^_^. My performance at this SPOC will be much less humiliating than the last one I went to. I'm sorry, but I can't get the taste of that gimped at 16% out of my mouth.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So in other news... I will need a teams partner for this. Who wants to team w/ the proclaimed (ask Chibo) best/funniest teams partner ever?

SK-47 won't be able to make it to this event :(

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Epic...you're going to be there? *blinks* Heh, sounds like a party? Was it you or Nova I went Y. Link vs. Link against? My Y. Link's gotten a little better....I'll win this time. ^_^ That comeback I made was sexy, though. It was like I was VaNz for a minute or something. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Top Bottom