• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Cia

das kwl
yeah, I said I wasn't going to go. but than I thought about how badly I wanted to repay scar for beating me on brinstar ^_^ (that **** just doesn't happen to me!! it just doesn't!!)

anywayz, anyone wanna money match?? I'm probably only gonna do $1.00 mms tho because I'm not as confident as before <_<

Eggm

Smash Hero
Jfox, A lot of people wanna come with me. Like vanz/jman/vanz/alukard and cheezit, we might have to take 2 cars or something. hax might wanna go too, i think we should try and find enough to fill mine and cheezits car and do a dual carpool.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well im going and teaming with alukard...

hax is not going >_>...

anybody want to do mm's

now i have to get back on melee hard body ^_^....

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
is there any place to park without having to pay the meter, or at least a cheaper way to park?

last time i went i spent too much on the meter; philly parking costs too much -_-

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz - Just come over my place and come travel with Oorah and DC.

If I can go which I'm not sure about I'll go too.

Gotm - Do you realize you have a fat, purple beaver in your sig?

Just saying........

Eggm

Smash Hero
ok cool So i don't gotta worry about vanz, i'll probably end up taking hax jman alukard and dionis then, if they can all come, and cheezit/jfox and ride together or something. :)

Btw jfox what do you drive around nowadays? I didn't see it before you left my house. Anyways. Bed time.

This could be epic.

Eggm + Reik
Jman + Hax
Blue lazer
Tec0 + Vanz.
Dionis + alukard
plank + random good person?
m2k + cactus?
Seems epic/fun. xD

JFox

Smash Hero
Tim, a dual carpool sounds good to me. I really don't wanna drive, I don't have much money...

BTW, I drove my mom's car to your house today, lol.

Be ready for JPeach...

=ArtH=

Smash Apprentice
This is the third one in a row I can't come to :(. Stop picked bad days **** it.

GOTM

Smash Champion
dude if pittsburgh could come that would be amazing. i wanna see all u guys again.

also....chibo..r u entering teams and stuff? let me know what the dealio is

Top Bottom