• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't play mario

you beat my ganondorf luigi and doc once each, that's 3, count them 3

why are you even arguing about friendlies that happened almost a year ago

pockyD

Smash Legend
can't change history

you think i'm bragging about going 1-3 against pichu? if i wanted to make something up, i'd make up something better than that -_-... i only brought it up because i remember being amused by just crouching there for like 30 secs and having it actually work

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'd rather do low tiers than crews. Although crews are fine if thats what its decided, my crew will be eggm's car. LOL.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I'd rather do low tiers than crews. Although crews are fine if thats what its decided, my crew will be eggm's car. LOL.
with scar running a tournament i dont think low tiers are gonna happen, LOL. he went from getting first in teams, to dead last in low tiers, to first in singles at pittsburgh

good **** scar

crews would be fun though, if some ToS people can convert back to melee for a lil bit

Scar

#HarveyDent
wow gj pocky, you also lost like 50 matches against my Pichu before that one.
lmao The only one who cares that your Pichu lost a match is you. Everyone else, however, cares more about your Pichu losing one match to Pocky crouching on FD (lol) than this quote and your mini argument.

ESPECIALLY with El_ChiboSempaiZanoItali-FAWKEN-ano getting involved.

Also, I was really hoping for crews to happen at this...!

NOTE TO EVERYONE: You don't have to be in a crew to play in crews! All you need is CASH MONEY $$$ and 4 teammates! Crews are really fun, and really cheap, I do $10.00 per crew. If you can't divide, that translates into 2 dollars per person, $2.50 if you want to be a 4-man crew.

EDIT: DEFF YOU HAVE TO COME! LITE HAS TO COME TOO!!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lmao The only one who cares that your Pichu lost a match is you. Everyone else, however, cares more about your Pichu losing one match to Pocky crouching on FD (lol) than this quote and your mini argument.
LOOOOOOOOOOL <3 Scar.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: You don't have to be in a crew to play in crews! All you need is CASH MONEY $$$ and 4 teammates! Crews are really fun, and really cheap, I do $10.00 per crew. If you can't divide, that translates into 2 dollars per person, $2.50 if you want to be a 4-man crew.

EDIT: DEFF YOU HAVE TO COME! LITE HAS TO COME TOO!!
:( I'd rather do Low Tiers too.
EDIT: NVM, I can't make it anyways :(

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Scar Low Tier Rules:

Scar can play as Falcon.
Falcon has enough suck at Bra... that other game... to qualify as low tier.

A low tier tourney would make me stay up with glee all the time. It would actually give me somewhat of a shot to show everyone what I can do. No gay Marth/Sheik teams messing me up.

I want to fight Teczero in low tiers again. Especially since I was so close to beating him both times.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well........

Uh...

I dunno LOL >_> I have no idea how to respond to that.

Well in my pool I'll offer anyone to do random sets with me.

As in random characters for every match :chuckle:.

Those were fun me and Pakman did one at I think SPOC3 and I won cuz the last game was my luigi vs his roy when he didn't know how play roy all that great.

:chuckle:

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I question peoples reading ability sometimes too pocky, its funny seeing things posted that were answered on the last page LOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ohhh, Teczero, your Mawile gif was so much better. You should get a popotan gif to accompany Chiyo-chan.
>_> Well.. maybe I will get a popotan gif LOL can't do carameldansen now that I see a lot of people using it.

I LOVE Chiyo though >_< maybe I'll switch it to mawile later I like to change everything once in a while I can't seem to stick with one thing.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
*sigh* I wish I could make it to this. oh, and the smashfest got cancelled, Chibo -_-. My friend got into a car accident. He's fine, just not his car, so he's tied up with crap now. It may happen, just later tonight at a different friend's house, lol. Regardless, that's the case. I can't Crank that Roy at this tourney *sigh*

Oh, and the Gamestop Brawl tourney went well....almost. There were some fools that friggin had the game already who came. *sigh* Since it was Wii-mote and Nunchuk only, I couldn't figure out where the shield was. Lol, otherwise, the tourney would have come down to Chad(Niwatori) vs. Me. Even the guy that won it knew that and admitted it. Peach's Usmash FTW.

"Crank that Roy"

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I already asked to get off work for this so I'm going to be there in full force.
im going to a concert in phili on the 26th so i might just bum around phili for a few days between this and the concert. someone should house me for a night and play some brawl/melee =)

Grill

Smash Cadet
im going to a concert in phili on the 26th so i might just bum around phili for a few days between this and the concert. someone should house me for a night and play some brawl/melee =)
Someone must be going to see Say Anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes mog I did post I'm trying to play this game again.
pm me if u want to train.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes i am grilll!!!! im excited, but i had to ebay the tickets for like 70 bucks each LOL the show by where i love on the 30th tickets are $171 each minimum. blah

Top Bottom