• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

TheLake

Smash Master
Gee golly i wouldnt mind going to this hallabaloo! (:

"To be ***** is the only way to learn how to ****"

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ditto with what most people said :)

I wanna go down and I'll try to make my best effort to go down to PA as long as Eggm/Bass permits it :).

I'll be looking forward to seeing Scar, Cactus, Pakman and the rest of PA

:colorful:

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Ditto with what most people said :)

I wanna go down and I'll try to make my best effort to go down to PA as long as Eggm/Bass permits it :).

I'll be looking forward to seeing Scar, Cactus, Pakman and the rest of PA

:colorful:
I have your ride covered; I want to go to this badly, as well.

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMG ... someone drive me and jman to this thing ... we are deifnitely either taking teams or going to get top 3 =) ... cmon peoples ... plz ... eggm or tec0 help with this plz =\ ...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Alukard - >_> don't look at me I can't do anything T_T... ask the eggmaster I'm sure he is more than happy to take you guys again.....

Grandma Oorah - You heading to this too? YOU BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanz - YOU TOO LOL >_> well I haven't heard from you in a while so if you are gonna go and you wanna team with me tell me :)

<3

Alukard

Smash Hero
eggm is probably mad cuz i got sick last time and he caught it =( ... eggm i'm healed now tho ... and i'm making sure i gots me a scarf lmaoooo ... nah but seriously ... plz take me and lil heyzoos ... me and heyzoos are going to **** this shizz X]

Scar

#HarveyDent
fawk, the 22nd?? why did u wait a tad longer till like april 5th? thats the day before easter. i mean i should be able to come, but itl be kinda hard being home for the holiday and what not. fawk
STFAWKU. No way am I moving a tourney because of EASTER lmao wtf is JUICE?? No holiday johns.

JFox

Smash Hero
So I'm really annoyed that I can't play melee on my day off simply cuz it happens to be the release date of brawl. SO me and eggm said **** it, we will most likely be playin this sunday. Any melee fans wanna come train up for this tourney? Scar? Pakman? Oorah? Tec0?

Note: I probably can't have more than like...4 people over, so this isn't gonna turn into a smashfest.

BTW Scar your post about easter is going in my sig.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
That's all fine and dandy, but I've ALWAYS been open for Melee. It's weird how nobody wants to travel to where I am though. *sigh*

As far as Brawl
It's just that I have a bunch of friends (non-competitive) That want to play brawl, and me having the only wii, yeah, lol. I'm sure there will be Melee as well, seeing as how I'm so awesome and they all love me. They'll wanna get ***** in it. ^_^

A message for Scar:
Oh, and WHY SCAR, WHY!?!?!!? Of all friggin' dates, it HAD to be the 22nd!? SPOC is like the only tourney I've been able to regularly make -_-. Ame = JW, and 22nd is memorial. No can do, bro *sigh* Win some matches for me, Scar, you too, Shakugan.

Scar

#HarveyDent
JFox, if I'm still in PA I'd love to make it to that minifest.

Everyone else: I'm sorry I dropped the ball last month, but I am in the process of making SPOC a guaranteed monthly event from now on. If you miss one, you'll only have to wait four short weeks until the next.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm not mad @ you Scar, lol. You're too cool of a guy for that. BTW, I think Dane is home, O.o. If he is....I might actually get to play Melee, lol. I still wanna play you though. I need C. Falcon practice.....nah, I just need to play the awesomeness that is Scar, lol. It'll be good training for my three characters. ^_^ I also will probably good some good footage for my combo vids. You'll definitely get some good footage, LOL.

"Crank that Roy"

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
No, you don't. I swear the headache I got last week was from him and I'm getting another one today when I play him.
lolol wthell Keitaro? I think you got a headache last week because you're whipped and felt guilty about playing smash instead of going to watch a movie you could see any other day with your girlfriend :laugh:

EDIT: SCAR, 4 WEEKS WITHOUT YOU IS TOO MUCH :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
<333 dude I was in Rutgers area recently, I so wanted to call you and see if you wanted to play Smash.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
GOTM and Chibo, I told Shakugan not to quit 'cuz of something that pissed him off. *shrugs* I guess he listened. I swear, if I quit something EVERYTIME someone pissed me off, I wouldn't be alive today. Probably would have committed suicide, xD. Lotsa people hated on me as a kid for various reasons (100% of them were dumb). My bro even hated on me, which kinda depressed me, but I got over it. *shrugs* I don't wanna see anyone quit 'cuz of someone else's mouth, lol. (That's not directed at anyone in particular)

Keitaro- If I don't get a headache from getting ***** by Reik....I don't think Spam will give me a headache, xD. I mean, the satisfaction of having at least ONE good match (Yes, that DOES happen, don't let the vid fool you) is enough. One day I'll beat him and his lasers.

"Crank that Roy"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's all fine and dandy, but I've ALWAYS been open for Melee. It's weird how nobody wants to travel to where I am though. *sigh*

As far as Brawl
It's just that I have a bunch of friends (non-competitive) That want to play brawl, and me having the only wii, yeah, lol. I'm sure there will be Melee as well, seeing as how I'm so awesome and they all love me. They'll wanna get ***** in it. ^_^

A message for Scar:
Oh, and WHY SCAR, WHY!?!?!!? Of all friggin' dates, it HAD to be the 22nd!? SPOC is like the only tourney I've been able to regularly make -_-. Ame = JW, and 22nd is memorial. No can do, bro *sigh* Win some matches for me, Scar, you too, Shakugan.
YOUR NOT GONNA CRANK THAT ROY!?!? WHERE IS IT!!!???

GOTM

Smash Champion
so scar are there just singles and doubles or are there any special things u got planned?

what about low tiers :laugh::laugh::laugh: jk, that was terrible

Top Bottom