• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Tink

Smash Hero
if i was around u snpr, i would get you....but i am not :/.

brightside, it will prolly still be pretty decent...just not many ppl posting in here :/.

LSDX

Wah!
And now the snow begins to fall heavily...
Still plan on coming, even if I get in a fatal crash.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I looked at the weather but didnt read anything too shocking. Were gonna get a little snow. Since when did chicagoans become a bunch of ****ies?

edit- in fact its supposed to warm up enough to be only rain.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
u not coming dart?

im running late to the venue, if you get there and i'm not there yet feel free to setup

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Results:

0.McSnapple's Outfit
1.Kels
2.Tink
3.Rat
4.Sveet
5.Brightside
5.Yoru
7.Cykofox
7.Hore
9.Mars
9.Looshkin
11.Gem
11.Hindawg
13.McSnapple's Ness

Off memory, pretty sure thats right.

Personal shoutouts to rat and tink for giving me good advice throughout the whole tournament and helping me play my best ^^

Match of the day: 3 man 1 stock FFA to decide seeding between Tink/Brightside/Sveet.

john!

Smash Hero
^ then you should have went and beat kels so we could see something new in the results for a change!

also as a fellow computer geek i approve of sveet starting his list at 0 instead of 1

goateeguy

Smash Ace
only 13 people showed up? O_O
There were 13 people who joined singles. There were really almost 20, but a number of them assumed that we'd actually start pools at the time that's posted online instead of two and a half hours earlier.

I don't think we got any out of state people, correct me if I'm wrong Sveet. Someone told me there was a fairly large tournament in Wisconsin which would explain that.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I posted a while back about why i will be skipping march... ill try to dig up that post.

I want to announce that there will be no march edition of this, though the april one will be at the beginning of the month, probably the 2nd.

i guess i didnt explain why. For one, i have to focus on school HARDCORE this month. 2nd, there is already 2 big tournaments happening this month (5th and 19th). I dont want to have to do a tournament more than every other weekend.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Question for all of you. If there was a weekly smashfest at CoD, and maybe a $5 tourny depending on how many people come, would people come? It would probably be aimed at people who are local and don't want to travel to large tournaments.

Crimson Tiger

Smash Rookie
i can't wait to meet all the cool smashers from chicago! i just recently moved here, who lives near crystal lake?

Top Bottom