• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i watched the set of tom vs cosmo, cosmo lost on mute city last game. then immediately after, tom played tink and then u.

Dart!

Smash Master
wait you did?

he DOES suck vs fox then :p
lol i have no idea how good your fox is josh
surprisingly after that SSBO where i whipped out fox for dubs i decided to start utilizing him more and now...he's kind of crutch for me vs sheik. still gets ***** by falco though :/

Tink

Smash Hero
well i herd kirk disprove that a page or 2 ago....but it would be great if you do, and the competitions gonna be hypeee.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
jason i want a recorded MM with u, fox vs falco
And I want a My size Barbie's Playhouse Delux with a Ken pool expansion set, but you don't see me crying about it. :urg:

(Sure just remind me.)
Is goose going? for the love of god i need my controller back if at all possible, i'm afraid i have to use my backup for this.
Last I heard he said "10% chance". It depends on the number of Purdue people going.

Jayford

Smash Lord
And I want a My size Barbie's Playhouse Delux with a Ken pool expansion set, but you don't see me crying about it. :urg:

(Sure just remind me.)

Last I heard he said "10% chance". It depends on the number of Purdue people going.
Yeah I'm pretty much set on going. I'm still pretty salty about last tournament and I found 2 major holes in my game that are really easy to fix. Also, Goose lives like 20min away from my house so if we go there Friday night or something then maybe he'll come loool.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jay, if ur car needs a place to stay i usually house people who are traveling. Quaz and ORLY will be staying and u guys are welcome to stay too.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo
Purdue bring Dart's controller with or without goose
Dart send goose's controller back with Purdue post tournament
problem solved?

Tink

Smash Hero
yaaa, but its worthh it!

we'd also be goin 2 ur stuff if it wasnt same days of earlier planned tournaments...HD next week :/.

Dart!

Smash Master
yo
Purdue bring Dart's controller with or without goose
Dart send goose's controller back with Purdue post tournament
problem solved?
i checked the numbers...if they do bring my controller its only 40 minutes out of the way. for me...it would 2 hours more for me to go get it :(

alcheato

Smash Ace
I'd be happy to take your money Alcheato.
Man I don't think I'm showin for teams, but I will be there for singles. Got take some easy money from Al.
hehe awesome. Let the **** talk begin! So...if you john out and don't show, you're both *****es and your sexuality will be questioned. Just sayin... :cool:

* must resist overwhelming urge to post more smiley faces*

Edit:
Bzoo: I still I owe you like $4-5 that you lent me at Purdue. Wanna MM for that same amount?

Quaz: We play at Chris' all the time so let's just do like best 2 out of 3 sets. I think I'll have to gouge my eyes out of boredom if play more than a few matches vs. Peach

Top Bottom