• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Moooose

Smash Champion
the week after this is SWEET II, by the way and we'd love for illinois to come and take our money (try at least) =p

Kels88

Smash Lord
the week after this is SWEET II, by the way and we'd love for illinois to come and take our money (try at least) =p
Sorry Moose. I'd love to come take Mi's money. lol who's gonna stop me????????? But i have to go to HD Remix... I'm the defending champion and i can't let anyone else take that title.

Edit: Hopefully the R brothers show up to this.

ORLY

Smash Master
If the Rs don't come, who am I gonna psyche up with my boisterous speeches about the ferocity of being a Falcon main? Myself??

Kels88

Smash Lord
we cant come to this one, trying to make the st louis one though
aww ok. I have to have revenge against that falcon. I hope i can pull through next time.
If the Rs don't come, who am I gonna psyche up with my boisterous speeches about the ferocity of being a Falcon main? Myself??
looks like it.. as no one else there will be maining falcon:p

Tomacawk

Smash Master
CHRIS. I want the title of best non radovich falcon main in IL
i'm coming for you
edit-kyle tell me about it. i came crawling back to the captain too

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
quaz i tried and failed to learn peach recently

you can ask moose or anybody who watched that match about it

i really admire peaches who can play against really fast people

tomacawk, i'm gonna move back to illinois in a month and live there for at least 3 months, does that count?

and kels blows with falcon so i'll just beat him over and over again until he gives up on that

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm taking that title. I main falcon again.
rofl
your falcon sucks
falcon ditto MM, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6tqn7uhYKk#t=1m28s

god d*mn it guys all this falconess is making me feel soooo homo just because I main peach =(
good

tomacawk, i'm gonna move back to illinois in a month and live there for at least 3 months, does that count?

and kels blows with falcon so i'll just beat him over and over again until he gives up on that
nope, then i wouldn't be able to get the title
agree with part 2

LOL why do so many Fox players try to make people think they main Falcon? Does maining Fox make you insecure or something?
who's lieing? don't you see that beautiful face next to my name?
oh yeah and sveet i accept as well as anyone else who wants one
falcon dittos, $1?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
can't go to this. planning on going home to Peoria the weekend of and has test on the monday after and more johns. But going to tourneys the weekend before and weekend after.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
workin on em :)

in case anyone is in the situation later, not cooking your eggs enough for your 7am breakfast, going back to sleep and waking up at 10:30 to throw up will get you free time when you otherwise had to work that day.

ORLY

Smash Master
My Falcon sense is tingling! Am I sensing a Falcon-only side-tournament brewing?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Working on videos now that i have a little free time. 6+ hours of videos to sort through, please be patient.

Chris, wanna do a $5 MM at this tourney?

Top Bottom