• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Mars-

Smash Champion
Videos

Singles:
Grand Finals set 1 Kels vs Tink (All I got recorded for this set)
Losers Finals Kels vs Dart(Coming soon)
Rat vs Little England(Coming soon)
BigD vs Kels(Coming soon)
Kels vs Bzoo(Coming soon)
Jayford vs Bzoo(Coming soon)
Vro vs The Good Doctor(Coming soon)
Dart vs Looshkin(Coming soon)

I'm working on the videos right now the rest will start getting uploaded tonight when I don't care about all my bandwidth being used up.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Perhaps i am slacking a little, but when i'm playing my best i'm like amazing. lol i 6-0'd Tink in Grand Finals.

Dart is getting really good against space animals though. I seriously underestimated him... a mistake i will not make again.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflllLLLLLLLLLL....u **** talk a finals, where i had more suicides then your kills LOLLLL.....good job there kelly...real good heh.

also, dart wasnt playing nearlllly as good as he was earlier in the tournament heh.....i think the problem for the MW, is alot of our players play terrible at the end of a tournament :/, cept kelly, who happens to get the most ridic luck at the end of the night -_-.

Quaz

Smash Master
roflllLLLLLLLLLL....u **** talk a finals, where i had more suicides then your kills LOLLLL.....good job there kelly...real good heh.

also, dart wasnt playing nearlllly as good as he was earlier in the tournament heh.....i think the problem for the MW, is alot of our players play terrible at the end of a tournament :/, cept kelly, who happens to get the most ridic luck at the end of the night -_-.
Nah I get better as the tourney goes on, no joke.

Kels88

Smash Lord

lol you suiciding doesn't mean i wouldn't have won the matches anyway... you just aided me:)

And i was playing a lot better overall once i got to loser's bracket.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah you surprised me lol. imo you're the best in your crew. but i had a hard pool/bracket so cut me some slack. our set was really close, so i will definitely be after you next time! same goes for you rat!
When was the last time we played john? I think you'd be surprised by me.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
i would commentate since i'll never make it out of pools and i like to stay and watch anyway.
i can't commentate professionally though, only jokes.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
That counts as professional commentary in the melee community, these days.

Shayne, were you planning a commentary setup? Im gonna do some tests with my laptop to see if i can handle tio + video + commentary.

Rat

Smash Lord
that was pretty fun.

Super intense set vs john and little england. Dissapointed I lost to BigD but goods hit drew! uh.... oh and shout-outs to rat for being the super awesomest samus. I'm learning lots of new **** from your crazy samus.

Also go all captain falcon for pools!

darkatma

Smash Hero
wow good **** dart

work on that tink too, then you'll be the best in the midwest.
then it wont matter if i give you **** lolololl

wow now i'm more worried about tink than kels for HDR

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
if its like pools then tink is more dangerous

when its grand finals kelly is unstoppable

Kels' skill X amount of pressure in match = perfect correlation

john!

Smash Hero
When was the last time we played john? I think you'd be surprised by me.
it's been a long time lol, i think the last serious match was the crew battle at vro's. your fox could probably take my peach tbh, but i wouldn't go peach against you tho, i'd use falco or ic's or something. seriously though, bzoo's falcon is at least chris level and he has great secondaries too. not hating on you or chris, i've just got mad respect for kyle after our sets.

Dart!

Smash Master
I wouldn't say Kyle's falcon is on Chris's level just yet. but chris hasn't been doing that well lately...imo he should STOP POWERING UP BEFOREHAND

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kyle has a lot of raw talent, but he considers himself too good to train up. Also, who do you think I learned the falcon MU from? Kyle also taught me the sheik match-up and the falco match-up.

I dont mind the ICs or Falco Match-up, its just gay and boring. I'm thinking about picking up a character that doesn't get ***** every time he moves towards his opponent.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Alright guys, the next tournament will be 11/20. First it was Tom, then it was Dart, next time Reneblade?

As for setups, we had a little bit of a crisis at this. I expect 1 set-up per car unless someone is literally laying in the trunk for transportation. There is no excuse for a full car of players to not have a tv and cube in their trunk. Thanks a lot to Purdue's car for bringing the clutch first set-up.

We ended up with enough to run the tournament in the end, though. There won't be a venue fee at the next one, but I expect more setups. I get that ur driving early in the morning, but it takes 1 minute to toss the tv and cube in ur car.

Thanks to everyone who brought a setup, you made this tournament work. Thanks to everyone who showed up, this tournament couldn't have happened without you. I appreciate that everyone listened when I called matches and recorded their games for themselves.

Personal shout outs will come later, probably.

[scientology]

Oro?!

Smash Hero
it's been a long time lol, i think the last serious match was the crew battle at vro's. your fox could probably take my peach tbh, but i wouldn't go peach against you tho, i'd use falco or ic's or something. seriously though, bzoo's falcon is at least chris level and he has great secondaries too. not hating on you or chris, i've just got mad respect for kyle after our sets.
Respect.
I wouldn't say Kyle's falcon is on Chris's level just yet. but chris hasn't been doing that well lately...imo he should STOP POWERING UP BEFOREHAND
You also haven't played me in months, and when we did play I was mad salty. My Falcon is also a lot better since then, as well as your Marth. Haters gonna hate, MM me or friendly me at the next one of these or HDR if I go.
Kyle has a lot of raw talent, but he considers himself too good to train up. Also, who do you think I learned the falcon MU from? Kyle also taught me the sheik match-up and the falco match-up.

I dont mind the ICs or Falco Match-up, its just gay and boring. I'm thinking about picking up a character that doesn't get ***** every time he moves towards his opponent.
I suck.

Every character gets ***** when they move towards the opponent if you do it like a dummy.

So much me hate in here... :(

Kels88

Smash Lord
I wish I could have seen Kelly john after he lost to Josh...I bet he took it to a new level.
lol actually i didn't. He really just outplayed me. So i went and slept on it for like 5 mins and i was ready to play again. The thought of me taking like 5th in a tournament this size was too much for me to bare.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
lol actually i didn't. He really just outplayed me. So i went and slept on it for like 5 mins and i was ready to play again. The thought of me taking like 5th in a tournament this size was too much for me to bare.
lol, well nice job winning this thing. You got your revenge on that young marth in losers finals. XD

ORLY

Smash Master
I had to try it! FOR SCIENCE! but yeah ok i'll stop now.

Top Bottom