• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
yo, this ray chun....new account suckahhhsss

edit:: i should be able to make teams, but i have to give someone a ride, so i coud be late. who needs a teammate?

matt...do not MM kels' mew2. it's not worth it.

my scheduled MM's:

sveet-marth vs my sheik

cocky meneks-???? vs my sheik

alcheato

Smash Ace
wanna MM my fox?
lol you really want Doc Vs. Fox? Spacies are my best matchups these days :)

yo i want some MMs against my peach/doc....whos up for some hurting?(any char but your main kels, and you can get on this =) )
Peach vs. Doc = hella gay. I'm down for some doc dittos though.

Well, a quick look into the future reveals that I'm bored as **** that weekend. I'll MM one lucky person for $5. Any takers?
My Roy would like some of that.

Tink I'll mm your peach.

Kochiha I'll mm whatever for $5.

Joe I'll mm your fox $5.

Alcheato I'll mm you if we don't play first round in tourny.

Meneks you want $10 then?
lol you know we will have to play each other first round. It's meant to be!

Anyone want to $mm my pikachu and mewtwo?
Hook me up, sir. Just name the amount.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
Ray teams? assuming kels and tink are teaming

kels what character mm do you want against your mewtwo? captain, ganon, jiggly? ill do almost anyone

also, does anyone want ironman mm action?

still not 100% sure im going though =x

Tink

Smash Hero
kels, same thing matt said....what are the char you will take MMs with? ill do like, any high tiers vs those =)...

matt....id loveee to do an iron man with you....how many char if you wanna do it?

al...ya, im new to peach, so i dont really know the matchups :p....but doc dittoes sound interseting...hoopefully we can teach each other something =)...my quickness vs your experience =).

anyone else want some MMs? ironmans are allllllways nice!

edit: matt, i want alottt of peach vs shiek friendlies, and 1 MM for it.....i need to get better at the matchup.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
matt, we'll rock teams. i think kels and tink are gonna get ***** pretty badly.muahaha

to anyone going to this, do not MM kels' pika or mew2. it's not worth the dissapointment.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
yeah ray lets team...who do you use now even? i hope it isnt marth...you should be sheik or fox i think

tink i have almost no exp. against peach but i would like to play with you a bit =)

this tourny is going to be sad with no Big D presence

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
yeah ray lets team...who do you use now even? i hope it isnt marth...you should be sheik or fox i think
LOL, marff is a joke char. he's terrible, gotta be as low as 6th. he might even be he's tied with falcon

i'll use sheik, fox, maybe falco. something tells me we won't need to try too hard....how many peepz are coming? 10 at most?

if you're gonna MM tink, anyone else wanna do a sidebet with me? i got 5 bucks on matt

Tink

Smash Hero
sveet, you got the right!

but ya matt, i really bneed the pracitce, so it shouod be good.

sorry, drunkish -_-.

Tink

Smash Hero
man i cant wait for this...been tooo long since vros tournament.....need to get my melee on!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
if i was going to this i would mm ray chun and win

joe, i figured out how to not get gayed by ur gay waveshine forward throw shine spike, i cant believe that noob *** **** worked on me

mars everyone is gonna wreck you

meneks i need revenge from when you frod me in pools at vros last time

no one MM kels mew2 its not worth it

srsly who is this tink guy

Mars-

Smash Champion
lol u and john are such broz...but ur better than me so its cool
It's kinda tiring hearing all this shit about John too. I mean seriously he comes to a smashfest and plays and then you got chumps like ray chun who have never done anything worth a damn trying to talk down on him.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
It's kinda tiring hearing all this shit about John too. I mean seriously he comes to a smashfest and plays and then you got chumps like ray chun who have never done anything worth a damn trying to talk down on him.
dude me kels khepri ray chun and john spent a whole weekend together at event 52, we just give each other **** and its not a big deal. ive known john for a while cuz he randomly showed up at a purdue tournament last year

Mars-

Smash Champion
dude me kels khepri ray chun and john spent a whole weekend together at event 52, we just give each other **** and its not a big deal. ive known john for a while cuz he randomly showed up at a purdue tournament last year
Well I don't know much about it but it seems like sometimes people irritate him a lot maybe I'm missing something but that's just what I see.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Well I don't know much about it but it seems like sometimes people irritate him a lot maybe I'm missing something but that's just what I see.
Yeah it does kinda seem like john gets irritated/SUPER PISSED(even in friendlies) when ever someone says something or takes a stock off him in a match

Top Bottom