• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Tink

Smash Hero
ya dekuuuuu....this is gonna be teh shiznit....me and kels are taking teams 4 sure...look to be surprised with our team though =).

Tink

Smash Hero
mars, i want too...i gotta figure out peaches matches...im picking her up. its up to your really.

matt- lollll...trying to ditch ray for zec.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
matt and zec...dangerous combo. zec's my boy, so is matt. i'm pretty sure i can either make it at 1 or 3, i have to give someone a ride to the train station. you guys should team, assuming zec shows up. you also got henrik, who ***** in teams. tink and kels are going down!!!

i'll show for singles, or just to do my MM's.

sveet-marth vs my sheik -$5
meneks-???? vs my sheik- $10
madwak, you wanna do doc vs my sheik or again? my falco will do it too. 5 bucks?
mars, MM???

Mars-

Smash Champion
Matt I would like to play you but I don't know if I want to put money on the line, I already have a lot on the line as it is. If I win a couple of my mms then I will find you and we can mm.

Yeah tink lets mm. Your peach beat me back in the cave days.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...so looking back at the pages...theres 12 pages and it seems only like, 8 people are gonna show to this -_-. thats not cool.

i thought chicago school time had alot of people lollll. ggs us these days.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Ok I'm pretty sure Jazzness isn't coming now so anyone still need a teammate? Big C...Zec? Anyone lol? **** maybe I'll just do singles.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
jeez the smash community is so angry now...

is Kels still beating everyone? Cause I might have to come out of retirement to put him in his place one last time

Kels88

Smash Lord
jeez the smash community is so angry now...

is Kels still beating everyone? Cause I might have to come out of retirement to put him in his place one last time
It's not really me. Fox is just an UBER broken character. I finally realize that now. The only character that matches fox as far as brokeness goes is Marth.

Mars-

Smash Champion
roflll...so looking back at the pages...theres 12 pages and it seems only like, 8 people are gonna show to this -_-. thats not cool.

i thought chicago school time had alot of people lollll. ggs us these days.
Tink
Kels
Sveet
Meneks?
Ray Chun
Alcheato
Matt
Kochiha?
Elliot?
Iamthemicrowave?
Slomo?
Psychofox
Zec
Me
i've personally talked to 6 or 7 people that are coming besides the people who have posted in this thread.
That makes 15-21 people. The ones with the question marks are the ones I wasn't sure on.

EDIT: Just saw this

mars, MM???
Well I mean you are such a prodigy you are so much better than me and have been playing for less why would I possibly want to lose money to you?

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
all right, so i'll mars down for $10.

alberto and brightside, two cagey vets. alberto, i'd team with you but i'm probably gonna miss it.

for some reason, brightside gives kels a lot of trouble, even tho marth is a whack character

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
It's not really me. Fox is just an UBER broken character. I finally realize that now. The only character that matches fox as far as brokeness goes is Marth.
thats bull**** and you know it. Marth is easily one of the worst characters in the game right next to mewtwo and pichu level. I would know, I'm the Marth main.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Me and Brightside might come for friendlies around 5. We have class Sat, so unless you guys post pone singles, we won't make it to tourney. =/

Tink

Smash Hero
well, we will prolly be doin a RR, so you might be in luck...those usually take a little while....depends on the TV situation, but id love to see yoru and brightside again =).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well, we will prolly be doin a RR, so you might be in luck...those usually take a little while....depends on the TV situation, but id love to see yoru and brightside again =).
i'm doing 2 rounds of pools then a bracket (for semis through grand finals)

Tink

Smash Hero
is there an issue on parking? or is it anywhere.

edit: my MM list

kels- falco/falcon/marth/shiek vs peach 5$ each
matt-iron man MM 5$? char amount?
sveet-iron man MM...5$? char amount?
-----------------------------
al- doc dittoes $?

anybody else want some MMs?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yea parking is free and any lot will do. there will be signs in specific spots where you shouldnt park.

BIG C

Smash Master
$6.50 is what i have to work with. looks like i won't be entering any tournaments unless i make some money in MMs. so who wants $1-$2 MMs?

I'll do iron man's as well those are always fun

BIG C

Smash Master
sveet i'll prolly do that match. gay match indeed tho

also, wobbling being banned what is the ban on it 3 consecutive f-tilts with nana? 2 seconds of f-tilt? what? cuz i mean it's pretty hard to completely ban someone from doing that move while in a grab

Top Bottom