• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Tink

Smash Hero
everyone dont forget the venue fee and make sure to bring TV for it!

ill be bringing a setup for this....so count me in for 1.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
sure loosh....dont really know that matchup, so should be interesting 2 try it lol.
Chaingrabs allowed or not?
Sheik does to Ganon what she does to everyone else: be gay as possible lol

I just asked for that matchup because I thought you'd know it and I'm not ready for your spacies :ohwell:

slomo431

Smash Ace
I can't even remember the last time I've played...maybe 2 Smashing Grounds ago? I'll stop by if I'm not doing anything else.

Tink

Smash Hero
awesomeeee =).....ima try to get vro to go....its up to him, so we might have some aweeeeesome ppl at this =).

loosh, loll...i dont chaingrab with anyone...other then marth =)....so if you want to, idc heh.....id prolly be alot closer if you can though....most ganons neeeed it in that matchup.

edit: this is still like, 3 days away =(.....i wanna play smash NOW!

Mars-

Smash Champion
awesomeeee =).....ima try to get vro to go....its up to him, so we might have some aweeeeesome ppl at this =).

loosh, loll...i dont chaingrab with anyone...other then marth =)....so if you want to, idc heh.....id prolly be alot closer if you can though....most ganons neeeed it in that matchup.

edit: this is still like, 3 days away =(.....i wanna play smash NOW!
Play online brawl lawl.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tink i hope you find a real partner for this, or else you're gonna end up placing below me and bzoo again =p

ORLY

Smash Master
I'd love to come to this. Anyone from northern IL available to offer a ride? I'd be very grateful!

ORLY

Smash Master
orly....falcon ditto MM =)?
Count me in for one, but not yet sure on the amount. I've got to find money to enter singles (and doubles) first!

Ah, Chris! Find a ride! Our matches were so much fun.
I will try my best, Looshkin! Also: that was your laptop recording on the modded Wii, wasn't it? You gotta get those matches up on YouTube!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
chris, we don't have any of your vids recorded, unless you were a pinstripe falcon vs a fox that took you to corneria and you won both games.

most of the stuff he recorded was my money matches and doubles finals. check my youtube channel for all those vids

ORLY

Smash Master
chris, we don't have any of your vids recorded, unless you were a pinstripe falcon vs a fox that took you to corneria and you won both games.

most of the stuff he recorded was my money matches and doubles finals. check my youtube channel for all those vids
Yeah, that was me. I believe the Fox was Over9K. It wasn't an outstanding set, but I gotta show my local smashers that pinstripe Falcon totally exists.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah, that was me. I believe the Fox was Over9K. It wasn't an outstanding set, but I gotta show my local smashers that pinstripe Falcon totally exists.
ok i'll put it up soon. I have teams WF and GF but i might not even put them up because i played like garbage the entire 3 sets.

Tink

Smash Hero
how many u got coming sveet? u wanna make a list incase ppl need to bring their gamecubes? i got 1 setup coming.

Rat

Smash Lord
ditto

also that pokemon is such a ****. wait wait I take that back. I don't want to discuss pokemanz.

Top Bottom