• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
lol at the whitest of kids saying nicca...I don't really have a prob with it since its just words but be careful some of these dudes out here will drop you for it lol.

Meneks

Smash Lord
lol at the whitest of kids saying nicca...I don't really have a prob with it since its just words but be careful some of these dudes out here will drop you for it lol.
Out here??
Aren't you in The suburbs??
lmao jk that is a pretty weird suburb.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I'm visiting it 0 times.

No more HORRILE TOing from this guy.
Wanna visit the bakery when your duties are relieved? I think it'd be a sweet (and hopefully) and well deserved way top off the end of the tournament. For as long as I'm in the tournament I will be abstinent from the bakery =\

Dart

Smash Lord
Sveet! we gotta play again, i need to decide between this or going to viperboys tourney...and im leaning more towards this cuz its closer and i know more people who are willing to go ^_^

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sounds good tink.

Ray: I'm game but i'm not sure how much cash i'll have floating around. if nothing else, i'll play that matchup with you for bragging rights.

Tink

Smash Hero
man, i cant wait for this, but if its lookin like, only 7 ppl are gonna show, i might have to john outta it =(.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Yess. Mundungo and Mars are coming =)
You and how many other people, Mundungo?

The PSFM crew is making it (Sveet, Ryan, Douchebag Dave, myself, and maybe 1 or two more)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ummmm basically nobody
pretty much including myself...i'm not feeling another 4 hour drive but i could still go i guess
sfield seems interested in big c's tourny coming up though

Dart

Smash Lord
oh ok...:/ well i was thinking about branching out from peoria crew for a tournament for once...and it would help if i could carpool with people i knew. :p

Tomacawk

Smash Master
shad already said he can't go to this =\
if shad was going i'd probably go too because I have to make sure that I outplace him at all tournies haha

Top Bottom