• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
So tink, are you and Kels teaming? or.... ? no?

So kels, are you and tink teaming? or.... ? no?

Also, I've missed work for 2 days cuz I'm on my 4th day of swine flu. I won't go if I'm still feeling bad cuz...well that'd just be cruel.

Mars-

Smash Champion
how many u got coming sveet? u wanna make a list incase ppl need to bring their gamecubes? i got 1 setup coming.
That's fucking stupid when people just bring a cube. Like I set down my tv to get my cube and when I get back somebody is already setting up their cube. Get your own damn tv.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yea its only waived if you bring a tv and a cube. if one person brings a tv and another brings a cube, you can figure out who is claiming the setup, because i am only waiving it for one person, and not waiving half.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
lol, at the last tourny, grand finals was played on my cube..which is all i brought.

i guess i'll be doing $3 mm's then...haha

oh man, zec...if you get us sick...imma kill you sonny

slomo431

Smash Ace
Ray you could pick up a TV or two from my place in case I don't end up going.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ray, last time there was only 4 setups and i believe me and my crew brought them all. Its the whole reason that there is now a venue fee.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Tink $5 mm my samus vs your fox/marth/shiek/pika/falco/falcon/puff/kirby/bowser/luigi/mario/doc/ganon/roy/link/ylink/pichu/peach/zelda/whatever.

Nick I'll take one of those mm $5 lets do it.

Zec $$$$$$$$$mm $5?

Kels $5 mm my samus vs your pikachu?

Tink

Smash Hero
mars...im down for fox, marth, falcon, peach, or falco....so whichever you want good practice against....or think you have a good matchup against, im down....i can do lower too, if you want, idc lol.

also.....sveet....2$ vs my pika =)?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
make it $1 and i'm in

and if anyone is bringing a wii with homebrew, tell me here and i'll bring an extra hacked melee that you can keep. i'll also bring the files you need.

Meneks

Smash Lord
make it $1 and i'm in

and if anyone is bringing a wii with homebrew, tell me here and i'll bring an extra hacked melee that you can keep. i'll also bring the files you need.
wtf?? I always wanted to see the hacked melee costumes in person..where can you get it?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
we will have 1 hacked melee setup, but if anyone else wants to have it just bring your wii (make sure it has homebrew already loaded) and tell me here so i can bring a disc for you

to do it yourself, check the melee discussion for the thread on it.

ORLY

Smash Master
Okay, gents! It looks like I'm taking the train into Chicago and then into Glen Ellyn. Is there anyone who'd be willing to pick me (and probably another) up from the train station? There may be fruit snacks or an energy drink in it for you!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
chris my number is in the first post. if you still don't have a ride tomorrow, call me. I can't guarantee i can pick you up, but someone should be able to..

ORLY

Smash Master
chris my number is in the first post. if you still don't have a ride tomorrow, call me. I can't guarantee i can pick you up, but someone should be able to..
Ah, right on! I've already got it in my celly and I'll text you when I'm leaving Ogilvie. I should arrive in Glen Ellyn around 11:25!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
That **** wasn't fair. Tink's Marth is broken.
you play fox...that's more broken than anything.

ps: i should have gotten 3rd. rat, chris....lucky bastards

and i vote that i shouldn't have to play kels again in the 2nd round of the bracket. i've done the last 2 smashing grounds.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
RESULTS:

Teams:
1. Nut up or Shut up (Kels & Tink) $72
2. Fried Rice (Zec & Ray Chun) $36
3. Honey Mustard (Rat & Zjiin) $12
4.Spaghettimeatballguy (Bzoo & Sveet)
5. Yarly (Chris & Mundungu)
5. PSFM 3/4 (LoOshKiN & Money)

Singles:
1. Tink $90
2. Kels $45
3. Rat $15
4. Chris
5. Ray Chun
5. Zeu$
7. Brightside (Mars)
7. LoOshKiN
9. Gibby
9. Scythe
9. Mundungu
9. Zjiin
13. Sveet
13. Money
13. Bzoo

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot Sveet, I'll get that set up today. I've got almost all of my tourney matches uploaded, do you want me to send you the links so you can make a video thread?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yea thatd be cool. i forgot to get the vids from loosh last night, so they wont be up for a day or two.

Top Bottom