• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 5 May 7th 2011 London MELEE! CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smakis

Smash Ace
top 2 yes, looking at the previous results it's clear that me continuing my pattern is a certainty. Playing IC's on the other hand is not so certain though.

Gonna look around for some decent tickets and hopefully confirm today <3

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i know this is probably pointless but
"SmashGT 5 May 7th 2010 London MELEE! CONFIRMED!"
am i missing something? :p

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Predictions:

1. Jolteon
2. VA
3/4. Ddiz/GM Jack
???
13. Prof
17. Fuzz

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL @ Just showing negativity towards everything because you've left the community from saltyness of not winning anything.

And I already know more then 10 people from speaking to them irl who are coming.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah, that was people I spoke to only....implying if I spoke to that many people who are coming then obviously there is going to be more

prof are we teaming again?
I don't know, I might be teaming with Dujuan for the OoC team but I have to see because he hasnt been playing peach and that's his only character I will play with

j3ly

Smash Champion
i dont have a partner, anyone who wants to team make urself known. dgzr/unreal/va/swizzy/TC

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If for some reason I don't end up teaming with Alpha Dash I won't mind trying to team with you...it would just be good to get a feel of different peoples teaming but this im not asking officially because I don't know yet, just throwing suggestion.

EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF BLACK OPS, YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO RESPECT THIS EDITING BECAUSE IT IS FULLY ON POINT AND ACTUALLY AMAZING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1yeZbXtV_w

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I want money, so does prof :)
Oh yeah, that's true as well lol. Plus I know you kind of need the money to pay back all the money that you have been missing out on so I will definitely consider it for this tournament.

And is VA coming to this since Frugs said that he was teaming with VA/Jolteon this tourn as I know he's going in his baby mode and all that stuff.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Oh yeah, that's true as well lol. Plus I know you kind of need the money to pay back all the money that you have been missing out on so I will definitely consider it for this tournament.

And is VA coming to this since Frugs said that he was teaming with VA/Jolteon this tourn as I know he's going in his baby mode and all that stuff.
and you + tamoo also owe me money :s

rustediron

Smash Lord
Eh? Why would VA want to team with me lol

I was just wondering what happened with the Prof + VA team you wanted to practise for european tourns or the Prof + Jolteon team you were training up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom