• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 5 May 7th 2011 London MELEE! CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
@Prof - get me in on that shiz, so i can **** his waste falco.....

Also I don't believe I have anything going on this saturday and ill prob need to do something while resting after a wild night out soooo again if there is enough interest I can host.
Its at north west london easy access by train so quit being lazy you ****ers.
It was good last time learnt alot from being ***** by fuzz sooo yeah interest?
LOL Yeah i'll definitely get you in on the smashfest, and now he just said the he trying to main FALCO AND PEACH, not sure if that's going to be his final decision since we know what he's like but it's going alright so far lol.

awesome.
cant wait to **** you guys XD (spesh Prof).
Obv smoking the same stuff that J3ly smokes (or apparently used to smoke)

it's true and it's why I quit :(
Actually the reason why you quit smash is because you beat Fuzzyness and then you got at a all time high, only for it to be crushed at the very same tournament and then you lost to me (and im me so that obviously was gonna happen) and then you just decided to give up and then used the community johns to backup your true disheartenedness, as we all know you would still be here if you were to win that Monthly for a factyrooney :)

I would say I know how you feel but im a victor in all aspects of life, so I don't.

WHO HERE AGREES THAT VA WOULD HAVE STUCK AROUND IF HE WOULD HAVE WON THE FORMER MONTHLY WHICH HE LOST!?!?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL Yeah i'll definitely get you in on the smashfest, and now he just said the he trying to main FALCO AND PEACH, not sure if that's going to be his final decision since we know what he's like but it's going alright so far lol.

Obv smoking the same stuff that J3ly smokes (or apparently used to smoke)

Actually the reason why you quit smash is because you beat Fuzzyness and then you got at a all time high, only for it to be crushed at the very same tournament and then you lost to me (and im me so that obviously was gonna happen) and then you just decided to give up and then used the community johns to backup your true disheartenedness, as we all know you would still be here if you were to win that Monthly for a factyrooney :)

I would say I know how you feel but im a victor in all aspects of life, so I don't.

WHO HERE AGREES THAT VA WOULD HAVE STUCK AROUND IF HE WOULD HAVE WON THE FORMER MONTHLY WHICH HE LOST!?!?
People don't really need to say whether they agree or not because it's too obvious.

V.A.- I've been talking to other people about this and what I think happened at that last tournament was when you initially beat Charles, you hit a huge high and felt like you had won the tournament. Then when you played Charles again, you still felt like you'd won the tournament and couldn't play mentally at your best, making it easier for charles to take advantage. You shouldn't be so quick celebrate imo especially when people like Charles is in the tournament as he is a VERY good player and even if you beat him once in winners, you have to be ready for the next match.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i main sheik still joe :) but it'll still be the same result as that vid

VA

Smash Hero
V.A.- I've been talking to other people about this and what I think happened at that last tournament was when you initially beat Charles, you hit a huge high and felt like you had won the tournament. Then when you played Charles again, you still felt like you'd won the tournament and couldn't play mentally at your best, making it easier for charles to take advantage. You shouldn't be so quick celebrate imo especially when people like Charles is in the tournament as he is a VERY good player and even if you beat him once in winners, you have to be ready for the next match.
Thanks for this solid and wonderfully insightful piece of advice. I have taken it on board.

Dun feels lik I winz wen I havnt dun it yet. Gotcha.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Thanks for this solid and wonderfully insightful piece of advice. I have taken it on board.

Dun feels lik I winz wen I havnt dun it yet. Gotcha.
theres seriously no need to be sarcastic. I spoke to other people about this and they all agreed so maybe you ought to keep it in mind

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
nice prof come join me chris terrance on black ops

also cod4 is broken

if u have good headphones u can hear footsteps lol
so like every cod? unless the person is smart enough to use ninja.....unlike most people who play online.

Blops has no real quick scope so where is da fun?

VA

Smash Hero
theres seriously no need to be sarcastic. I spoke to other people about this and they all agreed so maybe you ought to keep it in mind
Oh so other people have deemed it correct? Well that officially makes it legitimate.

Seriously though, I appreciate the sentiment. I've been in similar situations, I am a seasoned competitor, have been doing it since I was 6/7 in various different things and have developed some degree of reflexivity. For this reason I feel like I can understand what was going on from a more informed perspective than you or other speculators.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
You haven't even told me your XBOX Live tag :(

So stop being gay before I **** you in any XBOX game and then transfer it on to Smash.
LOL it'll be JJLinyard when i cba to buy live again but everyone in my school is spoilt so has a ps3 therefore I play on ps3 atm, where everyone is ****er than xbox lol

MELEE is the only game your ****** me at.

rustediron

Smash Lord
nice prof come join me chris terrance on black ops

also cod4 is broken

if u have good headphones u can hear footsteps lol
screw you, footsteps are ****ing pro. You can hear people step in puddles and **** in UT2k4 if you have good surround sound; much better than COD4, which is a ****ing noob game, where you get a ****ing radar.

Jolteon

yo jj, if you want to bring your crewmate over tomorrow that's fine :)

btw i NEED another copy of smash and a mem card for two setups

i'm in all day tomorrow guys so just come w/e

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
If i come jolteon it wont be till later cos i have to baby sit my lil siblings till at least 5 ish =/ let me know who else turns up you have my number :)

Jolteon

ok cool

hugo's almost here btw and aaron should hopefully come when he's not as tired lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Prof- I remember you saying you had a memory card from the last monthly. I think it might be mine. Does it have a yellow sticker on the front?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I do have it, why didn't you clock on before then since you remember the last time I said it lol.
And yeah i'll give it back to you the next time we meet up

Also YENITHS remember you still have my pillow and I want it back at some point lol......I feel gay cos now it feels like im doing a Smakis lol.

smakis

Smash Ace
feel my pain prof, feel it...savour it....

also you sure as hell didn't come out victorious from that gene pool you emerged from =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom