• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 5 May 7th 2011 London MELEE! CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL I meant Winners Finals....

And yeah I don't mind doing that after the tournament....

And let's say First To 7 since that would make it like GF's and then going into the second set if you know what I mean, and I hope it gets recorded :)

gm jack

Smash Lord
It was really depressing a year or so ago when I just started playing melee, when craigg seemed godlike, then Jam came over and made him look bad.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Then Dr Pee Pee would come in and make Armada and him look on the same level, but then Dr Pee Pee would just about win and then the world would say Armada got *****.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL

For the first time in my life of playing this game, I was watching a peach match and I actually noticed that Peach has little sparkly things going below her when she floats lol.....I literally never noticed that before in all my time of playing this game.

J03

Smash Master
haha <3 discoveries, but yeah they appear for first 2 secs of float then she falls after another 1 second.
So no stars = float about to end, itd be useful if we werent so used to the timing lol. On that note is was not long ago i realised her Fair used her crown, my mouth dropped lol

VA

Smash Hero
I remember showing someone that.

I hate Peach and knew all of these things already. I actually knew that thing prof realised since day one because Peach was the first character I played and I can remember seeing those glinty dust ****s underneath her and thinking wow.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Also I realised the other day that one of the shiek costumes (forgot which one) if you look at the shiek through her gay stupid emo hair she is black....black shiek FTW :)

So VA on an honest note and not a silly troll note, are you even coming to this, since I want to **** you....not beat you....**** you in smash to distinguish my dominance in this community :awesome:

Tamoo

Smash Master
Us noobs spend all our time noticing things like these rather than getting good at the game.

Next they'll be realising that one jiggs is destinctively more dull than the others.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Spend all our times noticing these things???

Scrub I just said I noticed these things the other day.

Noticing things the other day =/= Wasting improving time on the game

Jolteon - I didn't really make an effort to look at sheik face in the past lol.
BTW my sheik has gotten a lot better recently so I look forward to ****** you in a still technical but more practical sheik ditto lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
?

We have tech skill dittos, not sheik dittos.
LOL I can actually play sheik properly though with still implementing my stuff but in a not too uneccessary way....

I will show you anyway and then you will admire my truly amazing sheik.

Dujuan's seemingly changed main now BTW, I think he mains falco lol....

I feel like doing something at Dujuans house soon, would you be down to go?

I wasn't talking about you lol, I was talking about all of us who aren't as good at the game but know all of these little things already

scrub
No you weren't....im right, your wrong and i'm better then you at smash.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
LOL I can actually play sheik properly though with still implementing my stuff but in a not too uneccessary way....

I will show you anyway and then you will admire my truly amazing sheik.

Dujuan's seemingly changed main now BTW, I think he mains falco lol....
But the unnecessary stuff is the whole point. :mad:

meh idk I think dujuan is being a big dummy if he does that but I can't really say a lot either cause it took me a while to pick a main too, but I think he should at least stick to a character he's trying to main for a whole tournament.

/e Yes!! I would be down to play lool. I've been wanting to play really badly for like a week now but there wasn't a lot of interest for a fest at mine lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
His falco is actually alright though and shows WAY more potential then Peach, he doesn't really know how to play peach and just does the basic stuff which catches a few people here and there....but I already told him that he wouldn't progress onto a high level with Peach...he'll just stay at that average level which is true...

Plus I think he actually enjoys playing Falco more and he always said that if he knew how to play Falco properly he would definitely main him.

And yeah I know the technical bit is the whole point lol, but the technical aspect isn't and never will get taken out of it, but it will just be serious technical rather then unecessary technical <3

And i'll speak to Dujuan about what day to do the smashfest on....but if he is free this saturday is that day good for you?

Jolteon

His falco is actually alright though and shows WAY more potential then Peach, he doesn't really know how to play peach and just does the basic stuff which catches a few people here and there....but I already told him that he wouldn't progress onto a high level with Peach...he'll just stay at that average level which is true...

Plus I think he actually enjoys playing Falco more and he always said that if he knew how to play Falco properly he would definitely main him.

And yeah I know the technical bit is the whole point lol, but the technical aspect isn't and never will get taken out of it, but it will just be serious technical rather then unecessary technical <3

And i'll speak to Dujuan about what day to do the smashfest on....but if he is free this saturday is that day good for you?
Fair enough loool. Kind of like me and Fox.

and yeah I know what you mean about still having sexy movement while playing good/gay, actually I've been playing a lot by myself recently and I've been working a lot on playing solidly while also incorporating tricks/movement etc :) but our dittos are really dumb over the top stuff lool.

I should be OK for saturday (not sure if I'm busy on fri/sat yet) so I'll find out asap.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Could I come as well?
Dave Gays are not welcome :mad: Nah jkin lol

BUT I JUST SPOKE TO DUJUAN and apparently he is busy everyday this week doing work and going out or something like that which is pretty gay....but he still wants to do a smashfest so he said he is going to look at his annoying unpredictable router for next week and then give us a date when he can host!!!

Fair enough loool. Kind of like me and Fox

and yeah I know what you mean about still having sexy movement while playing good/gay, actually I've been playing a lot by myself recently and I've been working a lot on playing solidly while also incorporating tricks/movement etc :) but our dittos are really dumb over the top stuff lool.

I should be OK for saturday (not sure if I'm busy on fri/sat yet) so I'll find out asap.
LOL Exactly like you and fox, you know you would play him and you love his sexy movement and all that stuff :)

And look forward to our next dittos, depending what I am doing though I might try to come down to yours or something this saturday if your free if that's ok.

And maybe you could get like atleast 2 others so we could get some doubles in.

Jolteon

Dave Gays are not welcome :mad: Nah jkin lol

BUT I JUST SPOKE TO DUJUAN and apparently he is busy everyday this week doing work and going out or something like that which is pretty gay....but he still wants to do a smashfest so he said he is going to look at his annoying unpredictable router for next week and then give us a date when he can host!!!
sounds good :D

LOL Exactly like you and fox, you know you would play him and you love his sexy movement and all that stuff :)

And look forward to our next dittos, depending what I am doing though I might try to come down to yours or something this saturday if your free if that's ok.

And maybe you could get like atleast 2 others so we could get some doubles in.
if you and hugo came that'd be a start, then we could try to push for 1-2 more lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Also I realised the other day that one of the shiek costumes (forgot which one) if you look at the shiek through her gay stupid emo hair she is black....black shiek FTW :)

So VA on an honest note and not a silly troll note, are you even coming to this, since I want to **** you....not beat you....**** you in smash to distinguish my dominance in this community :awesome:
All sheik's are black, except the white sheik :o

No I'm not coming.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
@Prof - get me in on that shiz, so i can **** his waste falco.....

Also I don't believe I have anything going on this saturday and ill prob need to do something while resting after a wild night out soooo again if there is enough interest I can host.
Its at north west london easy access by train so quit being lazy you ****ers.
It was good last time learnt alot from being ***** by fuzz sooo yeah interest?

Jolteon

Ya you can come =) (atm it's looking to be me+prof+you+hugo)

I'm gonna find out if I can host tomorrow.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
klkl let me know if you got space one of my crew members may be interested in coming 2 if it happens (the one which was there when you came).

Jolteon

If my mum's not going to be at home then I'll be able to have more over for sure. If she is then I'll talk to her about having more over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom