• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 5 May 7th 2011 London MELEE! CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Eh? Why would VA want to team with me lol

I was just wondering what happened with the Prof + VA team you wanted to practise for european tourns or the Prof + Jolteon team you were training up
When I said 'he' I meant to say Charles lol cos I was thinking why is VA coming to this since he's left the community and gone in his baby mode.

you wish .
Not really, just would have found the hypocracy funny...

Plus you've had enough defeat...I wouldn't want you to go through it again, espesh against me as it would be destruction as your not a challenge :)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
my god prof im soo glad im not on ur hit-list, cuz u sure hit em hard...
also are the london peepz planning on attending any birmingham tourney again? :)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL just watched them BZ vids. Grand finals

...Had to call the police, too much ****.

That was right after I finished my orgasm though obv

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof sometimes your reactions are shít

Kasper!

Smash Lord
make this both brawl and melee so that its easier to fund and i can have a better way of giving prof's controller back than handing it around like some sket

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Keith, besides you actually having my controller I actually honestly think you should come to this since I actually expect you to place really decently and also I would find it very lolly if you were to knock out some melee players who are pretty decent...

You should honestly come to it, and also I need my controller and you could team with Alpha Dash since I can't team with him anymore.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
keith you would place pretty good I think lol, besides you live like an hour away, you should come. :D

does anyone wanna team with me if adam can't (money issues)?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Finish exams on the 12th of May and then I will go back in time and come to this

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
keith you would place pretty good I think lol, besides you live like an hour away, you should come. :D

does anyone wanna team with me if adam can't (money issues)?
WTF....That's even more reason to come Keith if you don't live far from it, plus I really need my pad to help me win this tournament Keith otherwise it will seriously hinder me and I don't want any pad johns.

And Keith you should team with Jolteon or Alpha Dash.

Finish exams on the 12th of May and then I will go back in time and come to this
LOOOL!!!!
I see you are enjoying smashboards lately, I really hate you though and obv waiting for the day you die.
Are you living back around the corner.

Smash?

Remember the phone calls saying one word loool.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I'm about 75% likely to come. Had a few hours practice over the weekend so back on top form.

I've got a big night out on Friday so won't be sure I'm coming until Sat morning when I know how hungover I am. If I come, I'll be looking to grab a teams partner on the day - doubles can be more fun than singles so I'm def entering.
If it's money issues j3ly, and we're both there, then I would team with you and front the money, then take it out of our winnings.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Keith, besides you actually having my controller I actually honestly think you should come to this since I actually expect you to place really decently and also I would find it very lolly if you were to knock out some melee players who are pretty decent...

You should honestly come to it, and also I need my controller and you could team with Alpha Dash since I can't team with him anymore.
Keith is actually reasonable at melee ;). He beat Kman at PH2 remember

gm jack

Smash Lord
Don't know how good I am but the advice you gave me last tournament has really helped. Sheiks crouch cancel and ducking under jabs and grabs is really quite gay to falcon.

j3ly

Smash Champion
not looking likely that I attend this anymore.. potentially for a few hours but certainly not until sun down.

VA

Smash Hero
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(yes)

X1-12

Smash Champion
Makes voting actually more democratic, avoids stuff like what happened in Canada yesterday (a party won majority with less than 40% of votes). This also means extremist parties like the BNP are less likely to get seats under AV they will never be able to get a fully majority.

X1-12

Smash Champion
haha, no. Because the BNP etc could currently get seats while earning way less than 50% of the vote, this wont happen under AV as parties will actually need majority support to win seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom