• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 3 July 17th (Melee Only) CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Everyone for SNY has been talking about how I will perform....

BUt what about how Edwin will perform...imo he will probably perform the same or potentially better then me....he's really good as well you know people lol.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
wow u guys really dnt understand do u its mine n pms littlest sister bday on the 17th july its her 1st bday so unfortunately we cnt miss it =[ thus the crew match will hve 2 wait till SNY which sucks coz i would of like 2 hve seen how this wld of gone dwn

btw both prof n edwin r **** n i look 4ward 2 cin the recordins frm this tournament

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Dujuan will only further the **** in this crew battle.
:D I shall

wow u guys really dnt understand do u its mine n pms littlest sister bday on the 17th july its her 1st bday so unfortunately we cnt miss it =[ thus the crew match will hve 2 wait till SNY which sucks coz i would of like 2 hve seen how this wld of gone dwn

btw both prof n edwin r **** n i look 4ward 2 cin the recordins frm this tournament
NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Everyone for SNY has been talking about how I will perform....

BUt what about how Edwin will perform...imo he will probably perform the same or potentially better then me....he's really good as well you know people lol.
It's as you said earlier, I'll be cheering on all our players who advance through the tournament.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
For those who are wanting to go to SNY but either haven't registered yet as they hae problems doing so or are being lazeee you can give me your money at GT3 and I will register you on the website.

Costs are as follows;

£23 gets you venue fee + a bed + food

£13 gets you venue fee + a floor space + food

That really equates to £12 per night which is heluva cheap (if you take the beds). The venue is huge (no brit will ever have been to a venue as good as this), comfortable (beds and showers a plenty), european competition and a general overall experience.

So, bring your money with you ;)
booked mine! And I've got a bed :bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
GT3 starts in 36 hours of this post

Edit - I want to see how everyone performs at this....would like to see J3ly place bad to give him a reality check.....i've read some of his posts in other threads he made and he's talking about himself like he is amazing lol.

Want to see how all of OOC does cos I know they will do sick.

Want to see how Jolteon does since he is in his prime and should be taken out all the middle-top people.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Have fun being in Barkingside at 1:30 AM Saturday the 17th. :)

And yeah I'm excited to see how I do. xD

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
"GT3 is exactly 24 hours after this post blah blah blah"

And yeah I ironically failed on that double post. :( Blame Crashboards.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
"GT3 is exactly 24 hours after this post blah blah blah"

And yeah I ironically failed on that double post. :( Blame Crashboards.
Nice lie.....
I'm really lying :D
And yeah I lol'd when you double post.

Sooooo baby where you gonna place mimunum at this....no need saying maximum cos you will want first which is obvious lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
This is my first tournament and I look very much forward to this tomorrow, hope I don't get wrecked <_> (I'm a brawl player btw, but I just want to see the community because I heard it's awesome).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This is my first tournament and I look very much forward to this tomorrow, hope I don't get wrecked <_> (I'm a brawl player btw, but I just want to see the community because I heard it's awesome).
Ohhhh fair enough.
Where are you currently living atm since your locations says Canada lol.

And there is a SLIGHTTT chance that someone MIGHTTTT bring a brawl setup but I can't really guarantee it since I know you might get bored with just melee there even though you prob won't be that bored when it gets to the Winners finals/Loser finals and there's a lot of hype lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Ah okay if that's the case I'll probably take my Wii + Brawl to this then and maybe set it up when the tournament finishes if that's not a problem, I was planning on taking my gamecube + Melee but I'll probably take both now. =]

I'm from Canada, but I'm currently staying in the UK with my family in Gloucester. I look forward to meeting you all!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ah okay if that's the case I'll probably take my Wii + Brawl to this then and maybe set it up when the tournament finishes if that's not a problem, I was planning on taking my gamecube + Melee but I'll probably take both now. =]

I'm from Canada, but I'm currently staying in the UK with my family in Gloucester. I look forward to meeting you all!
Ohhh ok.
To be honest you could prob set up the brawl at a time later in the bracket since a HELL of a lot less TV will be played on.....but just ask either Jolteon or Fuzzyness what TV you can setup on and there are a few brawlers who are coming to this who play melee and brawl so you will definitely have some people to play against lol.

Will be good to see you and hope you enjoy the event :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Ah who would those people be? I heard about the UK having some good brawl players but I don't know who anyone is besides Calzorz (watched his videos, his Snake is quite good but mine will beat his!).

I play Melee every so often, my actual tech skill is quite impressive. Not like Deathgazer good though, that guy must be on steroids cuz he's insane. o_O

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ah who would those people be? I heard about the UK having some good brawl players but I don't know who anyone is besides Calzorz (watched his videos, his Snake is quite good but mine will beat his!).

I play Melee every so often, my actual tech skill is quite impressive. Not like Deathgazer good though, that guy must be on steroids cuz he's insane. o_O
loool Well I'll play you at melee a bit since that's the only game I play lol.

And yeah Deathgazer is quite technical....not that smart though since he struggles to get out of pools lol.

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol this is too good :urg:
Bahahahahaha! J'agree

I'm actually so hyped for this - haven't been so excited about a Smash tourney for a long time. Only downer is VA not coming but tbh I'd rather see a Prof Fuzz GFs this time around (last 3 tourneys I've been to have been VA Fuzz lol).

Kone

Smash Master
remember if you want to go to sny you can give me your money at gt3.

£23 for a bed for two nights + food + venue fee

£13 for floor space + food + venue fee

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
How many of you is there which are coming???

For everyone who is meeting at East Croydon with me......I am waiting on there otherside of the barriers with Alpha Dash and The Lust due to me having to go the long way so I don't get caught with a child travelcard going through the barriers at East Croydon lol.

East Croydon at 12:00pm!!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Me, Calzum and Brado are going, Marni can't come which sucks.

LC GONNA ****!!!

IDDYIDDYIDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom