• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I heard there's a smashfest 2moro at Fuzzyness.

But I really can't be bothered to go lol.....sorry, i'm thinking about not really playing smash anymore unless it's for a big event or with OOC and maybe the occasional smashfest here and there but overall i'm gonna kinda stop.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
prof is fed up of ****** everyone lol. Thats exactly how I feel, I can actually say if it wasnt for OOC I wouldnt be playing smash at all. AND it is the whole travelling issue with me why I dont always go to these smashfests, I dont have any money for travel!!! :( Dont get me wrong I'll still be doing the london monthly thang I actually feel like Ive just started geting better at the game.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry but, you live in London, no travel johns.

I don't see prof quitting, he's already done this before.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm sorry but, you live in London, no travel johns.

I don't see prof quitting, he's already done this before.
Well as I said im not going to be going any smashfests or London Monthlies, i'm just gonna be going to Big events like the one that Kone is doing and playing OOC and not really going on smashboards since I haven't actually been on alot lately.

So yeah I am kinda done with it unless it's playing with my crew cos i'm not gonna be aiming to get any better at the game which prob means I will be dropping behind in the UK rankings lol.

So yeah lol, bye.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That's a pretty lame goal tbh.

gm jack

Smash Lord
Fair enough I guess. If it isn't as fun, don't force yourself. Just don't do some massive "I give up forever" speech and then start wanting to play again in a few months.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Prof you've said this before bbz ^_^

w/e if you're bored take a break but I think it's unlikely that you will forever quit.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol @ people really thinking that i'm not being serious about saying im quitting.
The last time I said it myself I knew I wasn't going to quit but this time I do other things making it very easy for me to lol.

As I said I am not fully quitting, im just not going to be training or praticing which means I will be getting worse and only playing with OOC and attending major tournaments which means I won't be going smashfests or London Monthlies or playing with other people if they ain't OOC or at a member of OOC's house lol.

Anyway the next time I will prob be seeing everyone is at SNY1 so good luck all of the top UK people at that event.

Tamoo

Smash Master
loool we need a new prof if you ain't gonna be around :p

this sig is dedicated to crabman btw

Oh yeah, random point, blinky is def best shiek main in the UK
/very old and tiresome topic lol

Oh and ppl should watch hungrybox vs Ihavespaceballs from pound4 if you haven't, very beast indeed

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tamoo with some delicious trolling there on the sig.

I like his style.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I'm really sorry but there could never be another Prof in this community, no-one can have the balance of cocky, rude, trouble starter, yet willing to help, ****** at smash and as much of a high sex appeal as I have.

You could only find a weak substitute and sadly that substitute atm is looking like it's gonna be Willz :urg:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
but im only like this on the boards lol

and im still in the n00b stages of being a good melee player... time will tell

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
It's from April fools when everyone had different user titles but some people have still got them as their user titles (some people also have moderator as their titles still).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Sunday fest confirmed.

Interest list looks to be:

X1-12
Edwin? (he's talked to me on msn about it a few times.. idk lol)

Looking for about 5-6 people not too many. :/

VA

Smash Hero
GGs today fuzzy and VA

almost forgot how fun smash is haha
I think you're a liar when you say you don't like Marth.

You were laughing and smiling all day yesterday. Maybe it's cos it was NTSC but you were playing soooo ****. I was having a fit over those dairs, like spazzing out, jumping out of my seat everytime I got hit.

Peach vs Falcon is so fun Charles. We haz gg's.

It was fun, wish I'd stayed longer though.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
loool we need a new prof if you ain't gonna be around :p

this sig is dedicated to crabman btw

Oh yeah, random point, blinky is def best shiek main in the UK
/very old and tiresome topic lol

Oh and ppl should watch hungrybox vs Ihavespaceballs from pound4 if you haven't, very beast indeed
nice sig :) ______

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom