• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
I always shake like that, it was worse when I played chrisboi and there was a crowd and I was on last stock high %. It's just the pressure of knowing the next hit seals it.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
@alphadash i didnt say destroyed i just said beaten lol

@ jo3 i do haha

@ j3ly im not lying that white marth did beat some of us but thats friendlies in a tournament i dont think he would so

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've been trying to play smash lately but I don't actually care that much about it as I used to loool.
I'm not even playing DJ Max Portable 2 as much as I used to :O :O :O....

I have been kinda busy which is why I haven't been that motivated to play it so my skill is currently decreasing :( lol.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Having a smashfest on monday, please be early people because the later you leave it is the more you wont be bothered to come. Anyone else like to come? Just state your name and ask me, chances are I'll say yes.
Hey man, I'm interested. Who's gonna be there?
Also my mate Fandemz might wanna come too

@ Everyone I played at the tourney last week, good games. Loved watching the finals, soo much hype and massive shame they weren't recorded :(
Shoutouts to Charles for hosting, really appreciate the effort and commitment to the smash community

@ Conor I know about your outlook on competitive smash and it doesn't bother me, your views are your views but you can't expect to come and bluntly state them like it's the truth on the boards without people getting offended.
Oh and now you're back from uni, your shiek gonna get raaaped!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Hey man, I'm interested. Who's gonna be there?
Also my mate Fandemz might wanna come too

@ Everyone I played at the tourney last week, good games. Loved watching the finals, soo much hype and massive shame they weren't recorded :(
Shoutouts to Charles for hosting, really appreciate the effort and commitment to the smash community

@ Conor I know about your outlook on competitive smash and it doesn't bother me, your views are your views but you can't expect to come and bluntly state them like it's the truth on the boards without people getting offended.
Oh and now you're back from uni, your shiek gonna get raaaped!
Sure everyones welcome JJL and J3ly said they may come and so did Prof

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I've been trying to play smash lately but I don't actually care that much about it as I used to loool.

I have been kinda busy which is why I haven't been that motivated to play it so my skill is currently decreasing :( lol.
i was talking to VA about this , not about you just saying that the top 3 ont have much motivation which is true unless a upcoming tourney where i think every player that will be attending will just have a sudden sense of motivation but general days i dont top 3 hardly practice , correct if im wrong haha
thats why people will start beating top 3 soon .

hype hype

i think tamoo deserves his spot now loool

but prof has just tunnel vision when you play

just pratice towards beating ppl at kones event ahaha

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

You better be practicing for SNY, idiot lol.

Don't want you losing early in bracket to other EU players.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
@ Dujuan wats this abouot wednesday??
MONDAY, Most of ya'll have been here already. You can get to mine very easily...
Option:
1. Get to either VICTORIA or LONDON BRIDGE train station. Get the train that goes to TATTENHAM CORNER and GET OFF at REEDHAM train station.

2. Get to either VICTORIA or LONDON BRIDGE train station. Get the FAST TRAIN to EAST CROYDON train station (this should only be 2 stops seeing as it is the fast train). Then go to PLATFORM 6 and get on the train that goes to TATTENHAM CORNER and GET OFF at REEDHAM train station.

1. & 2. Once out the station walk left NO OTHER DIRECTION! I live on this road 2nd to last flat, middle buzzer! (This road is called WATNEY CLOSE).

3. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS THIS WAY IF YOU'RE USING A CHILD TRAVEL CARD Get to either VICTORIA or LONDON BRIDGE train station. Get the train to EAST CROYDON train station. Get out and CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD and get the 466 BUS which is heading toward CATERHAM ON THE HILL but GET OFF at OLD LODGE LANE (2 stops after PURLEY TESCO) when off the bus walk in the same direction the bus was going and take the first left which is the road OLD LODGE LANE, walk down then take your first left (you cant miss it its in between 2 bridges and its called WATNEY CLOSE THIS IS MY ROAD. Walk ALL THE WAY DOWN until you see flats, I live at the 2nd to last flat middle buzzer!

If you have trouble with this... you're either a fool and need to phone me for directions or you're a fool and need to phone me for directions! You guys should have my number already if not your slipping!

X1-12

Smash Champion
I've just got internet access for the first time in a week, can someone give me a brief low-down on the tourney? upsets? I gather that VA came 2nd, good stuff... Any other upsets or anything?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Prof got DQ'd because he was 3 hours late. Fortunately for him Edwin gave him his place in the bracket. Then his set vs Tuna was hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
@ alpha dash lol

could i possibly come ?

+ what time would you want ppl to arrive at
Yeah you can come.

what he said.
What ever time you wanna come... I wake up early anyway, so you may come from any time. Might I also suggest bringing snacks for yourself seeing as I'm broke and dont have enough to feed hungry bellys appart from my own.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
List of whos is and might be coming to mine tomorrow:

Alpha Dash (of course)
Prof
Gantz
JJLinyard
J3ly
T-C Jolteon
Bishkin
Fandemz

If you can, please confirm with me whether you are or are not gonna make it. Thank you.
Confirm by phone if you need to.
Alpha Dash: 07956585596

Jolteon

It's my friend's bday tomorrow (yes Aaron I know these always happen.. it's so annoying -_-) so I can't go.

Jolteon

Screw it. I'm gonna host soon since my friend's parents have this convenient knack of having sex 9 months before a scheduled smashfest in the distant future. All these bdays have made me not play smash with anyone else for like a month and a half now (ignoring gt2) and it's really pissing me off, so I'm gonna ask my Mum later today.

What dates are good for people? I can't do the 9th since it's another bday party.... lol.

VA

Smash Hero
I think, I might come around 2 oclock until about 6-7

People will be there around this time right?

VA

Smash Hero
I haven't left yet and it's getting late. I'm going to a friends tonight so I think I'm just going to go there instead. Sorry for hyper quick attending lie then flake.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Seems like quite alot of people are going to this lol.
I really haven't been on the boards that much lately

The Lust is coming though cos i'm going up there with him, look forward to it.

Jolteon

10th or 11th should be good, any date preferences for anyone else? Also I'd like to get some sort of interested list. ^_^

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
GGs to Adam and Edwin yesterday

I think i've finally stepped up as both of you said i just need to work on consistency lol

Looking to go to as many smashfests as possible now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom