• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
j3ly is a smart player and has a good style, im not a high level player so i can't really judge who he should main, but from the games i had with him over the week his fox looks like it has potential.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Joeman, you're from bristol? Are you a melee or brawl player? You should meet up with the SW community sometime.

Jo3 has been robbing me recently. Firstly he steals my placement in GT2, now he steals my title. I feel violated!!! I challenge you to a pride match for best sheik main! lol.

I agree with a combination of other peoples posts. J3ly if you want a secondary for marths you can either focus on learning mario vs marth, or if you are determined on finding a secondary find one that suits you. Sheik seems to be a good choice due to having the best matchup vs marth on top of her playstyle.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Calzum is not part of LC after that horrific loss to Shlurpie. We have a new player who is sure to be the next best brawler in the UK (after Marni starts owning everyone and becomes a top player!) YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
twas hardley ****, him getting 4 stocked first game then me ****ing up on the 2nd and 3rd game

edit; so Brado is the only full Melee player in that crew now?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Doesn't matter if Brads the only full melee player in the crew cuz I'm as good as him when my main game is brawl lol

shlurpie wanna join the IDDY (LC) crew? you'll make a great addition!

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
Don't tell me you're bailing on Melee Willz? I know I overtook you and everything, but still :p.

Btw I want to go to one London fest before I go up to Leicester next week, and then we need to do some LC ****. I'm even willing to take up Brawl, been reminiscing with Edwin a bit recently about our stupid online tournaments.

Hm any london fests in the next few days? Wait I should try another thread.

Brado

Smash Lord
LC might have something planned for the next few weeks, we'll have details very soon.

Conor, as far as I remember, my Ganon ***** your shiek? ;)

Brado

Smash Lord
I should of switched back to Jiggs >.>
Your Shiek will give me some much needed match up experience there, you'll need to come play us more often

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
well my main games brawl but we've all started playing melee srs bidniz around the same time and i didn't mean to be an insult :/

anyway OMG CONOR MAKING HIS RETURN TO LC ONLY TO GET ***** LOOOOOOOOOL

Brado

Smash Lord
Your mains brawl :S i can't keep track of which one is loool Earlier you were telling me how it's boring and don't wanna play it, surely that makes melee your focus?
No worreeez

Loool

Almas

Smash Lord
If you're running something tomorrow, Jolteon, I may be able to come (and bring P:M if desired).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
where abouts in london are you cos i wud love to come??

was waiting for this to happen. :) i did enjoy watching ur mario tho.
Surbiton.

My address is in one of these threads... the London one, I think.

Jolteon, sunday still happening? if yes then when?
About 1-2 should be good, early afternoon.

Yeah we'll play some games soon brado.

Jolteon is hosting? Can I tag along?
Yes.

Interested list:

X1-12
FlyCondor
jjlinyard
Edwin (??)

Still enforcing the 5-6 man limit. Just make sure you guys don't come too early. o_O

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Brado said:
Your Shiek will give me some much needed match up experience there, you'll need to come play us more often
It's sheik Bradley , tc told me off for calling her shiek ):

anyway you get no help from playing my sheik? Granted it's playstyle is equal to that of a drunken baby but still.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Play nice now children.

inb4hestartedit

Brado

Smash Lord
It's sheik Bradley , tc told me off for calling her shiek ):

anyway you get no help from playing my sheik? Granted it's playstyle is equal to that of a drunken baby but still.
Surprisingly, I couldn't care less.

Well yes, I get a small amount of experience from yours, but you barely play Shiek and know little about her, so practice against Conor will be much more beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom