• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Come to my fests I have a 42inch TV for Brawl!

Need to host something soon... Preferably before this tourney. EM is gonna come and **** this!

Silva

Smash Apprentice
Hey, could you put me down on the list as coming to the tourney (Brawl only)?
Will be my first tourney, looking forward to it.
Also, if anyone doesn't mind housing that'd be great.

Please contact me on AIM: silvasama91
That'd be most appreciated, thanks very much!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Wait WTFFFFFFFF!!!!

You live in Chilton?
As in, the Chilton with the RAL in it?
Cos that's like exactly where i live, and it's a tiny village so we must live close if u do
God this is weird lol

EDIT: OMG just checked ur posts, u do live in the Oxford Chilton!!! I don't even care that ur a brawler lol we gotta meet up, we must live like a minute walk from eachother haha.
Which leads to the other question, seeing as 90% of the ppl in chilton work at RAL, might I know you as a different name at work lol?

Tamoo

Smash Master
i'm a very smash deprived child, and was slightly drunk at the time lool, but my excitement still stands.

I think only X1-12 can imagine how dead a village chilton is lol. I'm not sure he saw a single other person apart from my housemate in his short venture out here

X1-12

Smash Champion
I think only X1-12 can imagine how dead a village chilton is lol. I'm not sure he saw a single other person apart from my housemate in his short venture out here

Its dead..

incidentally has anyone heard from Dashiamo? I messaged him like a week ago and haven't heard anything back or seen him past

J03

Smash Master
hey lawrencelot.

The best melee UK players tend to have teams partners.

i normally team with coey or AmcD (dont expect you to know either of them =P) but if your decent im up for it.

im about 6th in the UK, if you want one of the top 5 though, feel free

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I don't think Edwin is taken, though.

/e If he comes etc etc...

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
hey lawrencelot.

The best melee UK players tend to have teams partners.

i normally team with coey or AmcD (dont expect you to know either of them =P) but if your decent im up for it.

im about 6th in the UK, if you want one of the top 5 though, feel free
That'd be awesome, you were at ZEST4 right? I'm up for it. Top5 is probably a higher league than me anyway so it'd be an honour to team with you:)

J03

Smash Master
haha i was at zest4 aye =). i lost to adam and baxon, was good times.

before we take our teaming relationship any further =P you gotta know that if my regular team partner comes ill have to team with him as we've teamed together for years and i dont wanna leave him high and dry.

EDIT: screw you ED =P, also come on msn if you can please.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Nah its all good

Also, LM brackets were pretty gay, all my matches were first seeds, think the same happened to george too :(

Also, Superbowl on :D **** just got epic

Edit: And wtf apparantly scar staged some of the more epic combos in his combo video, sad news indeed :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Where'd you here that with the Scar thing?

And also no johns about first seeds lol.
You wouldn't have had to play them if Gantz didn't beat you in pools. But he is OOC so I understand why you would struggle.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ya gantz is too pro, i like playing against him more than any other fox tho, he's alright with being gay unlike most foxes

Also:

'ya cactuar helped me recreate combos that were actually done but not recorded in the past

specifically knee edgecancel dair (which i have done since on record) and dropzone dair (which i have done in friendlies along with dropzone double knee)

good thing that everything is finally coming out i feel a lot better, i haven't told anyone at all about how you used/defriended pakman but now i can w/ a clear conscience'

From a video thread

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol....Gantz too Pro

Even though Gantz is OOC he is just an opportunist in smash.
E.g. I'm falco, he throws me off the edge, I jump up with a Dair cos I know he's gonna come out and try to shine me lol.
I say it to his face all the time COS HE IS A FOOL and once you adapt to his greedy dumb playstyle then you can take advantages of his stupidness which is why I eliminate him...I was gonna say destroy but that word is not powerful enough.

So yeah he's not really a gay fox and if your getting gay stuff done to you then that's cos your not playing smart.

Tamoo

Smash Master
he likes to camp, and getting an easy 30% a stock isn't a bad strategy.

It's not a gay fox, a gay fox is unpunishable lol, he likes to be/play gay, unlike a vast majority of the uk.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Nah its all good

Also, LM brackets were pretty gay, all my matches were first seeds, think the same happened to george too :(

Also, Superbowl on :D **** just got epic

Edit: And wtf apparantly scar staged some of the more epic combos in his combo video, sad news indeed :(
Didn't Dave knock you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom