• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Personal insults are fun.

Stop masquerading as an Oxford student, Hugo.

Internet personas are boring. Be a real man and either act like a normal person online (Less hating for you) or a proper **** in real life (extra lulz for everyone).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool About Tamoo.

Ben says:
what seeds did he play?
cos if it wasnt charles or VA then he cant complain at all!!!!!!
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
no idea lol
it wasnt any of them two though i dont think
Ben says:
I know what happened though
he wasnt good enough
so he got 9th
I'm pretty sure thats what happened
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
looooool
yeah.....pretty much that lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Internet personas are boring. Be a real man and either act like a normal person online (Less hating for you) or a proper **** in real life (extra lulz for everyone).
I agree
I agree
I agree

You're another amazing poster as well.

Insulting Tamoo brings the best out of that side of you as well, and you know what Dave.......I LIKE IT!!!

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
lets be honest now...everyone acts like a badman on this forum or whatever...but then come tourney we are all just a bunch of sweaty(scrotum) nerds playing video games

L-J

Smash Ace
Ha well my attempt to make peace just failed spectacularly. It is mildly amusing how it's got to the stage where no matter what Tamoo says it will result in more flame/hate, and of course he's not gonna stop posting altogether so this **** will carry on ad infinitum. <3 UK Smashboards.

Brado

Smash Lord
lets be honest now...everyone acts like a badman on this forum or whatever...but then come tourney we are all just a bunch of sweaty(scrotum) nerds playing video games
Dunno about you, but I like to shower and use antiperspirant/deodorant, stops the sweat...

EDIT:
**** THIS LOST MY ******* PRANK BY CHANGING MY TITLE TO TOURNEY DIRECTOR
/rage

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Takoyaki, did you do the commentary on the HSAM tournament ages ago?

Nice try L-J, but I think it's too important to ignore.

Alex is right.

And thanks for the self-validation, you-know-who. :bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ha well my attempt to make peace just failed spectacularly. It is mildly amusing how it's got to the stage where no matter what Tamoo says it will result in more flame/hate, and of course he's not gonna stop posting altogether so this **** will carry on ad infinitum. <3 UK Smashboards.
It would stop if Tamoo wasn't like how he is on the boards, we do attack people for no reason unless they are asking for it lol.

You gotta love UK Smashboards though.

Dunno about you, but I like to shower and use antiperspirant/deodorant, stops the sweat...

EDIT:
**** THIS LOST MY ******* PRANK BY CHANGING MY TITLE TO TOURNEY DIRECTOR
/rage
loool Why ain't you defending Tamoo?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Dave: Right, so as a normal person on the internet, i should just take anything bad about me and have no backbone right? I'm clearly gonna stand up for myself if some people decide to MISREAD what i say and construe it into something different. Some people jump on the bandwagon and then it becomes this.
And no, jjfox did the commentary for hsam

Also TC is clearly the best poster on these boards, despite being the one to originally misread what i said lol but its cool cos you're still awesome.

Prof: I dunno if you've noticed but EVERYONE is different behind the screen, just like tako says. EVEN YOU, and if you don't see that, then you're incredibly blind. Ben wouldn't usually have the courage to say that to my face, and he has not had the courage to say that to my face, but on msn, it's easy for him to do so. It's the reason why ppl like ben have said for ages that on the board you're a prick but in real life you're a really nice guy. So I could easily ask you the same question.

LJ: lol :/

Brad: What are you doing man, you're not meant to reveal how to get rid of pranks man lol!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof: I dunno if you've noticed but EVERYONE is different behind the screen, just like tako says. EVEN YOU, and if you don't see that, then you're incredibly blind. Ben wouldn't usually have the courage to say that to my face, and he has not had the courage to say that to my face, but on msn, it's easy for him to do so. It's the reason why ppl like ben have said for ages that on the board you're a prick but in real life you're a really nice guy. So I could easily ask you the same question.
Everyone is different to a certain degree but still hold the same characteristics in real life which they hold on the boards.
No-one acts the EXACT same on the boards but that's not the point i'm stressing.

Me - I am cocky on the boards and do funny statements oftenily to make me sound amazing.
I am like that in real life

Jo3 - Says funny smart comments and likes to show he is amazing and his knowledge.
He is like that in real life and is amazing.

Ben - Complains about stuff on smashboards
He complains about things in real life lol (Sorry Ben <3)

TC - Says comments to outsmart people in a smug way and is confrontational in a funny way.
He is like that in real life

Gantz - Says he will beat this at that on smashboards
He acts like that in real life

You - Act like you're really good and talk confidently and big.
You're like that in rea..........oh.....

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Dave: Right, so as a normal person on the internet, i should just take anything bad about me and have no backbone right? I'm clearly gonna stand up for myself if some people decide to MISREAD what i say and construe it into something different. Some people jump on the bandwagon and then it becomes this.
And no, jjfox did the commentary for hsam

Also TC is clearly the best poster on these boards, despite being the one to originally misread what i said lol but its cool cos you're still awesome.

LJ: lol :/

Brad: What are you doing man, you're not meant to reveal how to get rid of pranks man lol!
I don't know where you've got this idea form but I would have no problem with saying these things to you in person esp if you're being annoying and johning a lot. Anyone that knows me on here (which apparently you don't) knows that I'm not shy and pretty blunt. I would have no problem with saying these sorts of things to people especially if they're whining about a tournament result.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I wasn't gonna bring it up but well i only got that impression because i have been informed that at the pre ph2 day at duncans, after having played me in friendlies, you went and talked trash about me to someone behind my back :/

Also prof I think that if you actually tried to find traits of me on smashboards and off, you would like you did with you guys, rather than not bother, but i don't expect you to bother anyway

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Unfortantely what Ben is saying is true.

I've seen it before.....believe me.

Which matches to my last post and also matches with

'You - Act like you're really good and talk confidently and big.
You're like that in rea..........oh.....'

J03

Smash Master
ROFL i gotta agree with Pro here.

Tamoo: i get what your saying but people are just augmented self personas online coz its easier to say **** coz you cant be confronted obv.

the fact is weve all played smash for up to 5 years and weve NEVER had ANYONE make such BOLD claims as you did. and the fact that you FELL FLAT on your FACE is mega mega mega MEGA HILARIOUS.

i get that its getting old and probably starting to grate on you a little bit but the punsihment fits the crime ten fold. If its really getting to you (im not saying it is, im just saying it is a possibility) then ask people to back off and they probably will coz underneath it all were all nice guys.

Like a while back some **** grated on me and i asked if pro and Z could chill for a while and they where happy to, and the fact is i know id happily do the same for either of them, or anyone actually.

EDIT: Bens probably THE most honest person on the boards, if hes pissed at you he ****ing lets you know sharpish ^_^. If he trash talked is was probs coz he was pissed and let it out, thats no big at all. If anyone remembers what BloodBowlers response has been to me beating him on numerous occasions OR Ogres response to losing a few sets theyll know that it aint nothing new. the fact is i NEVER held anything against Bloodbowler or Ben for **** they said because to be honest i respect the fact that theyll let off the steam and say whats on their mind, but hey, im a pretty nice guy >_0

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm with X1-12 on this...

If we're gonna trash talk it may as well be for the tourney this thread is about -_-

I already know your response prof, stfu.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I wasn't gonna bring it up but well i only got that impression because i have been informed that at the pre ph2 day at duncans, after having played me in friendlies, you went and talked trash about me to someone behind my back :/

Also prof I think that if you actually tried to find traits of me on smashboards and off, you would like you did with you guys, rather than not bother, but i don't expect you to bother anyway
well if you really wanted to know how disappointed I was with your game in general when I was playing friendlies with you then I could have told you but it wouldn't have been very nice would it? I didn't mean anything malicious though but you have to admit, you were talking yourself up quite a lot so when I 1st went to play you I was wondering- has he rly gotton that good. I was disappointed

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm with X1-12 on this...

If we're gonna trash talk it may as well be for the tourney this thread is about -_-

I already know your response prof, stfu.
This is a pretty poor attmept to stop your rider from getting lol'd at.

I thought riders took drastic measures for their rider.

gm jack

Smash Lord
In all fairness, I talk crap about how good I am. I know I suck though. I just enjoy getting really gay kills (needle gimps, wall of pain, Uthrow/tilt to rest, it's all good) that make the person I'm playing want to kill me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
People who constantly reinforce they don't care, usually do.

Which is why they find themselves reading every single post in the thread and then when they are done say 'Nobody cares' loool.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. On reflection, it was a bit of an escalation.

I guess everyone is still riled about your general attitude, so much so that react to any sign of it emerging, whether meant for real or as a joke.

Meh. Nobody really likes analysing people's psychology. Be nicer? Just hope that people like you again? Figure it out - it's up to you.

I'm sure that isn't JJfox, btw.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm well i'm happy the clear minded see it that way at least.

It was def jjfox, ooooooh no sorry u weren't there when it was jjfox's **** commentary, that was with soha my bad. Yeah i think it was a mixture of tako and blick

On a related note, jjfox's commentary is one of the best in the UK, if for the laughs at least

Ben: I guess i just got the impression that you were a bit sneaky from that, seems as if i'm wrong, my bad

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Oh, Tamao in case you were wondering I'm not bothered by the PH2 events. I do earnestly believe that you have some humble pie left to eat, but a lot of what I say isn't serious and just for fun/to get the reaction I want.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Oh i'm totally fine with that, don't get me wrong, it's just it was brought up totally randomly for no reason. I have been relatively quiet recently and i just got momentarily annoyed by the fact that it was u guys misreading what i said.

As i said b4, i don't hold anything against you for that

X1-12

Smash Champion
People who constantly reinforce they don't care, usually do.

Which is why they find themselves reading every single post in the thread and then when they are done say 'Nobody cares' loool.
How about everyone stops talking about it and we can see how much I don't care :)

On a tangent are we going with same stages as last London monthly?

J03

Smash Master
Nobody really likes analysing people's psychology
I do, i am a psychologist after all =P lest we forget the immense help i gave to pro to help him overcome his insecurities due to his height, hes cured now =D

Oh i'm totally fine with that, don't get me wrong, it's just it was brought up totally randomly for no reason.
Thats the BEST time to bring it up, after all we have to get our kicks from somewhere =) the best way to see it is youve provided us with endless enjoyment, and for that We thank you ^_^

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ok, I just wanted to clarify that the event itself was completely irrelevant (the misreading didn't exist btw but you did respond nicely to that >___>). xD It could have been anything, that's why it was random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom