• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Ohh yeah I get it now, I know I wouldn't be able to cope with -£50 without some sort of john to console me.

Sorry Tamoo you're right, your matches were first seeds. :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooooooool!

There's no way a top seed would go to the LB bracket in the first match of brackets anyway since that's who he would have had to play for his statement to happen......which....did happen of course......

Tamoo

Smash Master
Why don't you guys actually read my post carefully rather than just skim it, i said LM, not PH

And fyi prof, a top seed can go to LB in the first round of brackets, seeing as I knocked chrisboi out in the first round of LB, as j3ly also did to gantz

Two months on and I'm over PH, doesn't seem like you guys are, that must be quite sad for you.

Also loool Ben what i said was stupid I guess, I couldn't really describe what I was trying to say in a better way. He has a gay playstyle which works but is overcomeable, i'll leave it at that

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Of course you were talking about that Tamoo :).

We understand your need to keep that stable level so we will just nod :)

Edit - Btw my wallet disagrees with me being sad about PH2....does yours?

J03

Smash Master
Two months on and I'm over PH, doesn't seem like you guys are, that must be quite sad for you.
Tamoo: you dont seem to understand the insults. theyre not bothered that you lost, they just find it hilarious because you keep saying youre going to do really well and not doing well at all. and the -£50 comments come from PH2 where you bet a large amount of money on coming top 5 and barely made it out of pools.

Hope i cleared it up for you =).

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ofcourse, reading is over the likes of you i guess

I should take into account your current level of literature when making posts in the future to make things especially clear just for you

Joe: But i've stopped saying it and they're not over it, which leads me to the conclusion that they must have nothing else interesting going on in their lives or something :/

Jolteon

Oh yeah, he's been on top for so long.

What was I thinking.
I think you're going insane sometimes. -.- Forgetting someone so obvious.

Why don't you guys actually read my post carefully rather than just skim it, i said LM, not PH

And fyi prof, a top seed can go to LB in the first round of brackets, seeing as I knocked chrisboi out in the first round of LB, as j3ly also did to gantz

Also loool Ben what i said was stupid I guess, I couldn't really describe what I was trying to say in a better way. He has a gay playstyle which works but is overcomeable, i'll leave it at that
What are you talking about? :confused: LM Brackets obviously stands for "Losers Matches Brackets"... duh. :ohwell:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Are you sure IQ means nothing in smash Jo3.

Let me check.

PH2

Tamoo's IQ - 300
Tamoo's loss - £50
Tamoo's gain - £0

Professor Pro's IQ - 1
Professor Pro's loss - £0
Professor Pro's gain - £100

....oh yeah :)

Jolteon

Of course, reading is over the likes of you, I guess.

I should consider your current level of literature when making posts in the future to make things especially clear, just for you.

Joe: But I've stopped saying it and they're not over it, which leads me to the conclusion that they must have nothing else interesting going on in their lives or something. :/
Also, I just felt the dire need to straighten this post out, since your level of literature looks rather poor in this post (missing some basic Key Stage 1&2 rules).

Tamoo

Smash Master
It's a shame that i work so i couldnt really care less then.

Alex: I had to dumb it down for prof, im sorry if you couldn't quite understand, i know your'e rather sharp

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's a shame that i work so i couldnt really care less then.

Alex: I had to dumb it down for prof, im sorry if you couldn't quite understand, i know you;'e rather sharp
Awww don't worry baby you don't need to dumb it down for me, just carry on staying peach and you will be a dumb dumb yourself, I can also feel the slight annoyance in this post which you are currently experiencing.

Look forward to your next post trying to prove you're not annoyed.

Good luck in portraying that and with the mentality level.

Jolteon

But surely I would have needed to understand the post in order to doctor it in the first place?

J03

Smash Master
massive lol.

Tamoo: if someone insults you for being smart, go with it, if you say your not smart it kinda leaves the door open for another kind of insult.

As for everything else, this is one massive humble pie. A pie this big cant be eaten in one sitting... or even a months worth of sittings lol. You gotta ride it out and pipe down imo, your current method is just making things worse.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
massive lol.

Tamoo: if someone insults you for being smart, go with it, if you say your not smart it kinda leaves the door open for another kind of insult.

As for everything else, this is one massive humble pie. A pie this big cant be eaten in one sitting... or even a months worth of sittings lol. You gotta ride it out and pipe down imo, your current method is just making things worse.
This .

Tamoo

Smash Master
smart is one thing, i don't wanna be associated with that oxford lot though lol

Also, I only allow dave to eat my humble pie, prof & etc can keep their dirty hands off of it!

Jolteon

I think you're misunderstanding, there's only one person who can eat your humble pie. ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just like to watch Tamoo carry on like he is good and then fail at events.
One of the main 'lol factors' of the events we go to tbh.

I don't want your humble pie Tamoo.
I just want your stocks and they practically always get taken while I always have stocks to spare.

Remember our £25 worth of MM's Tamoo. I guess you're way too scared to accept that now due to me pretty much being amazing now and you......being you....

Jolteon - Brado?

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol see what i said about massive lols?

Aaron: Don't think im backing down or anything, i'm all up for at least the jiggs mms

Jolteon -Brado? Is that serious?

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
im not gonna lie...you lots banter is weak. its like a scrotum without any hair on it, hardly sweaty.

rustediron

Smash Lord
I don't understand how you don't see how pathetic you sound, in every aspect of all of your posts :S
It's got to the point where it's no longer even humourous, it's just annoying to see how someone could be so utterly, utterly oblivious to how much of a **** they are.

And don't masquerade as an Oxford student. Please.

gm jack

Smash Lord
I don't understand how you don't see how pathetic you sound, in every aspect of all of your posts :S
It's got to the point where it's no longer even humourous, it's just annoying to see how someone could be so utterly, utterly oblivious to how much of a **** they are.

And don't masquerade as an Oxford student. Please.
+1

Nobody likes the oxford lot.

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol guys maybe it's time to stop hating on Tamoo no matter what you think of him, unless you think having entire threads taken over by this stuff is good for the community :/

Back on topic are we intending to use the same ruleset as at the last london monthly? If I remember rightly, it one ban per player for each set and 1st stage random out of FD, DL and Poke, then counterpicks BF, Kongo, Yoshis and FoD (this is for singles obv, dunno about doubles as they haven't been done at previous monthlies).

Also Jack it was fun playing you the other day - glad to see you getting back into melee :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
gotta admire tamoos confidence man

i kept looking at him after ph2 tho

i just wanted a reason to laugh
loool I looked at him after I lost to Charles to make me feel better.

Everyone state when you looked at Tamoo at PH2 to make you feel better, whether it was after you lost a MM or whether you were hungry.

and i just look at u when you smash for similar reasons
loool.

There was a question I asked about twice two pages back and due to the fear that shivered through your bones you avoided asking ot.
I just feel this is the right situation to bring it back up.

Tamoo, why online do you have so much confidence but when we go to events you are quiet so you basically act nothing like the person you portray on here and you say little to nothing???

Let's see if you can run away from this question a third time :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom