• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Rayku's!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
F*ck it. I'll be there today.
I'll head over and crash at your place tonight, so I'm already there Thursday.
I'm bringing a change of clothes and I'm using your shower.
I'm also bringing food for myself because I'm not made of money.
I'll see if I have any games I can bring that aren't smash bros.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
Yo marty, pm me your address and I'll pick you up on my way. If your car is still being salty about dropping everybody off, that is.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'll be stopping by inbetween **** I have to do etc, I only live 5 mins away so yeah, consider me there. Rayku's not a bad guy to hang out with either.

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Okay I'll go today. As long as there is brawl. And people willing to help teach me how to not suck ***. I really would love to win a tourney match sometime.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Making plans to be here around 6PM.
Be there... or be somewhere else.
But you should be there because that would make me very happy. :D

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Okay I'll go today. As long as there is brawl. And people willing to help teach me how to not suck ***. I really would love to win a tourney match sometime.
I'll take you aside and we'll play a million friendlies so you can be a Metaknight slayer like reflex.

would anybody like to give me a ride to this i only live like 20 mins away
Toss me your addy.
I don't mind swinging by if you're not too far out of the way.
But you'll be stuck there until I decide to leave, unless someone else gives you a ride back.

Purple

Hi guys!
desu i swear everytime you say that you sound so mean :p.

Anyways, rayku i'm expecting to go back to your house and play salt party only sometime next week, depending on how my schedule looks when i get a chance to look at it.

Until that happens though.

I want to get the ride set up nice and early so it won't be us coming in at **** near 7 pm and **** :/. I got gas money, any takers?

lastly i'm going to the weekly, who else is dropping by?

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Leaving for Jason's.
Everyone else should go too.
Also Jeff is a liar everyone is gonna be there today.
Today is the next big smashfest.
ffffffffffffffffff

Deadweight

Smash Ace
=/=/=/=/=/=/
Why does the tourney have to be on the one day i can't be there
sigh
Ill still be able to go to a fest sometime that week

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
kids these days don't know about the sarah gao topic
your topic doesn't even compare

D0N

Smash Ace
I may stop by today. My lab is being filmed by discovery channel so I can't go to work...

D0N

Smash Ace
Alright im on my way and im bringing my ps3 again just incase. Art Dude is coming again too.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
So, when is the next time anyone plans on showing up to this? It would be a little awkward to show up all alone, you know?

Rayku

Smash Lord
So, when is the next time anyone plans on showing up to this? It would be a little awkward to show up all alone, you know?
Sunday is looking promising.

Also. I'm working from 1:30 to around 5 or 6. If anyone's coming over in that time frame, just help yourself in. I'm sure that if anyone is coming today, they'll have been here before, so they'll know just to calm the dog down and enjoy themselves with whoever they bring.

I'm probably going to try and head up to Waba on Saturday. It really all depends. If I can get the normal "waba crew" to go to my house for the smashfest, we can have the "waba weekly" at my house (considering no one will be at Waba). That's all a matter of who's interested in what, though.

Top Bottom