• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Rayku's!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
k ill call around when i wake up. Im watching this long *** movie though so i might over sleep.

(curious case of benjamin somethin...)

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
wow I wonder if my parent would let me go. I might have the brive them but they will fall. I doubt it but if I can ill see if I can bring along P3 and P1. But like I said I seriously doubt it.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i'll see if i can make it over sometime this week or next......the misses hates losing a day of spending time with me to vidjo games and i got metric poop ton of work to do this week, so....hopefully some time

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm also considering getting another ride to julienne's bday do you have any ideas
i've been wary of momming lpei for a while and now i'm superwary

Rayku

Smash Lord
It's an hour past the initial starting time and no one is here yet. Why the **** not?! Get your ***** to my house!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'll see if i can make it over sometime this week or next......the misses hates losing a day of spending time with me to vidjo games and i got metric poop ton of work to do this week, so....hopefully some time
p.s. do you want to go to julienn party too
idk about asking lpei for a ride, and i'm slightly apprehensive about the possibility of being blacklisted by the entire asian sorority,
order of a spiteful birthday girl

its hard

T3h Albino

Smash Master
im coming ;B
ill be late ofcourse
but ill be there xD
**** you guys are a bunch of johners
do you know where i live?

D0N

Smash Ace
Rayku ill try to stop by one day. Can you pm me the address?

Rayku

Smash Lord
*lounis on rayku's account

Gey yall's ***** over here some serious gauntlet going on

Umby

Smash Master
I have ride johns. All of you are too far out of the way.

I'm also doing volunteer work at Turner Field for part of this week, so maybe next week, assuming ride johns aren't still in effect.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I am awake.
Woke up at like 3:40.
Finally managed to drag myself out of bed.
I guess I'll get cleaned up and see what's going on. XD

GA Peach

Smash Lord
albino and yiff, if you guys can get to waba, or live near there, i can get you. i just need gas money and an address/phone number. call me at 770-895-6223.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I love rain. I'm catching a ride with Perva(Though I don't know how he's getting there.)

GA Peach, how much is the standard for gas monies? $4-5? Or more?

D0N

Smash Ace
Oops lol. well its about 45 minutes away from me. Ill leave from here in about 30 mins and Art Dude is coming with me

EDIT: Anyone play SF4 thats going today? I can bring a ps3 and 2 controllers. If you play with a stick you'll have to bring your own cuz I dont have any

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Oops lol. well its about 45 minutes away from me. Ill leave from here in about 30 mins and Art Dude is coming with me

EDIT: Anyone play SF4 thats going today? I can bring a ps3 and 2 controllers. If you play with a stick you'll have to bring your own cuz I dont have any
I got kinda caught up with some stuff at home, but I'll be over later tonight.
I play Dhalsim. ;O

Top Bottom