• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Rayku's!

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm working from 5:30 to 9, also. I have to wake up at 6 in the morning to go back to work, so I'm just giving you guys the heads up.

Lounis I have your hat.

Purple

Hi guys!
just a note, i'm off work for the rest of today, tomorrow, and sunday, anyone willing to give me a ride to this? i'm not willing to spare much money this time around..

Rayku

Smash Lord
Tomorrow (Saturday, the Waba weekly), I intend to go to Waba.

HOWEVER, I am going where there will be more Smash Brothers. If more people can get/will get to my house tomorrow, I will stay at home. I'll even host a small Brawl tournament about the size of a Waba weekly (I would assume) if there is enough interest.

So, who is coming to my house tomorrow? I need answers, please.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I work till 4 tomorrow. So, if I go, it would be after that.
You'd better be here.

Also, I found my game packet. It fell behind my nightstand.

Edit for today:

So no one is at my house right now. The first person I'm expecting is coming at 4.

Should I just go to Waba and say screw you guys?

Yeah, I should.

But I'm too cool of a kid to do that to you all. Please come to my house :(

Rayku

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone that came today (Dan.)

Would have rather gone to Waba where there were fifteen people as opposed to one.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Alpha says he's not coming 2morrow.

And since he's not coming, wellllllllllllllllllllllll.

Don't worry about it. I didn't expect any of you guys to be here. It's a bit of a drive, for a most likely half-*** tournament.

Sucks that you won't be able to come, though. Would have been awesome to see all you guys again.

I've been working a lot on the Ganondorf.

Rayku

Smash Lord
My house is available at all times.

Thanks to all who came today for my TOURNAMENT (Billy, ZOM~B)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I am usually there from when other people are there until like midnight. Most people usually stick around later than that when they come.

Soooo, no specific time on when you *should* leave, other than whenever you have to for other plans :p

Rayku

Smash Lord
My gf wants to know when we should leave :3
So can you be a bit more specific :]
Wake up in the morning. Ask yourself if you are ready to be in public.

That is when you can come.

You can stay until my mom gets back home from Virginia. That's in about another week or so.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Had fun guys :D

Thanks for letting me come over and chill.
Alex enjoyed playing Diddy kong racing even though she was awful XD

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
If this is still going on by next tuesday, I should be able to give rides. Hooray for getting a pickup in my great grandpa's will! XD now all I need is a license.

just don't rely on it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If this is still going on by next tuesday, I should be able to give rides. Hooray for getting a pickup in my great grandpa's will! XD now all I need is a license.

just don't rely on it.
It won't be going on until next Tuesday.

Also, you shouldn't offer rides unless you can give them, Yiff. Once again, like Umby said, it's not a good idea to *********.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So when is the next fest Rayku? I'll be over ur place or Marty's alot more since I live 20 mins from you guys now =D

Rayku

Smash Lord
So when is the next fest Rayku? I'll be over ur place or Marty's alot more since I live 20 mins from you guys now =D
That's sooooo awesome <3333

Anyway. As of now, Lounis/Marty said they'll both be over tonight. That'd be awesome.

I don't really know who is coming when, so it's probably better to talk to the people that are coming over.

You're welcome whenever. I can't guarantee you that I'll entertain you by myself though lol. Don't depend on ZOM~B or Deadweight, either. We all know how that went.

Top Bottom