• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at Rayku's!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I got hardcore parent canceled.
I'll try and make it down tomorrow after I'm done with my errands, assuming people are going. :<

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
p.s. do you want to go to julienn party too
idk about asking lpei for a ride, and i'm slightly apprehensive about the possibility of being blacklisted by the entire asian sorority,
order of a spiteful birthday girl

its hard
lol here we can conduct our discussions in private without the watchful eye of the women
i'm semi-interested in julienne bday, but lpei is very not interested

WHAT TO DO
ditch? perhaps....but if i am in cahoots with you and you get spited, i lose too
WHAT TO DO

btw lpei is ok now, we buds, she wouldn't mind giving ride if she wanted to go, but she really does not want to (she hates asians and girls and sororities) so we'll discuss it more towards friday

WHAT TO DO

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
SMASHBOARDS THE LAST SANCTUARY

jill's relatively calm dinner party is on friday lpei will enjoy it i think maybe. it says i am not going but that is just a joke re: my wall post

i do vaguely remember recently expressing a desire to go somewhere w/ black ppl music and alcohol recently

it's not like julienne will ban on purpose, if anything it will just come out subconsciously and then spread somehow
i don't think you will get cahoot cancelled, and i think the chance is low that i get banned also

well idk, i was mysteriously removed from the Maybe Attending list(had my RSVP status removed), idk if it's facebook bug or a sign of disaster. ofc i readded myself

i still don't think you'll get cahoot cancelled

wtf cahoot shouldn't be a real word

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i am not invited to anything by any girl named jill

and ok i may go to an asian sorority girl party for julienne but problem of lpei still remains WHAT TO DO

yaysian girls

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
oh lmao guess you guys aren't invited

i'm sure she just hasn't gotten around to giving invites yet to everyone yet or smth, you know how girls are with computers

i thought you said lpei is ok now and you buds, so where is the problem found
tell her to just go it's a club it's not like exclusively asian sorority party
it's like bday party anywhere else, you and your guests take up a few tables max cept now we're talking floor/bar space

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
man you know lpei don't like that stuff
i'll need your convincing skills help

also $? i am out because i suck at smash bros

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i thought lpei like 2 club

lmao get a job
i can cover but i can't b giving out money till i become a gangster
you b goin into some mad debt son

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
for reals i need smash $

and lpei don't like to club, she wanted to try it that one time
we'll talk more as the week progresses

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
yea i can cover but i can't b giving out money till i become a gangster
you b goin into some mad debt son

time for MOWLAWNS or STOPLOSINGMONEYMATCHTO DESU

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Got a few errands left to run, then I gotta run by campus and register for my next semester's classes.
I will be heading toward Woodstock in about 3-4 hours.
Rayku: If you still want the odkavay, allkay me.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if today is a good idea for people to come over. Make sure to call Rayku and see if he can house people tonight. He said something earlier about not being able to. He also may not beable to have people over after 6 pm. And I definitely can't help you guys out there. I have too much going on tonight/I'm sick johns.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Indeed. I'm going to have to kick people out around 7-8 p.m. Anyone is free to come back over tomorrow or whenever they feel like it.

I guess that seeing as how ZOM~B can't house anyone for the night, it might be a little break day or something for people. I know a few people are only like 20 minutes away, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I have plans this evening, hence why. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I whooped some candy *** at some mario party (trash talk). The avatar is a symbol for everyone else tryin to get salty with me

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ok, so just because people have been asking me about it, I need to come in, say this, and get marty's response.

___

So yeah, I havent shown up (yet) at this super smashfest because I went to a sf4 tourney monday in town. I won. I beat daigo.

You're not reading that wrong. I actually did beat daigo.

Now my question is (well, to marty) can you get upset at me for staying here and playing sf4 instead of driving for smash? O_O O_O O_O O_O

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
next big fest day thursday??

also tourney sunday probably. Rayku and I shall discuss the rules of said tourney. It will probably use such things as striking.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
im like near sprayberry highschool if you know where that is, also im really close to barrett parkway and the intersection of piedmont/canton

Purple

Hi guys!
I whooped some candy *** at some mario party (trash talk). The avatar is a symbol for everyone else tryin to get salty with me
sad the only match you lost was the one where i went into straight n1gger mode and stole two of your stars.

where's marty with his salt mushrooms and bull**** boxes.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
im like near sprayberry highschool if you know where that is, also im really close to barrett parkway and the intersection of piedmont/canton
Oh, I'm off powder springs rd near cheatham hill park.

sad the only match you lost was the one where i went into straight n1gger mode and stole two of your stars.

If only I could steal stars by stomping on people. I would be a champion.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Ok, so just because people have been asking me about it, I need to come in, say this, and get marty's response.

___

So yeah, I havent shown up (yet) at this super smashfest because I went to a sf4 tourney monday in town. I won. I beat daigo.

You're not reading that wrong. I actually did beat daigo.

Now my question is (well, to marty) can you get upset at me for staying here and playing sf4 instead of driving for smash? O_O O_O O_O O_O
who signed up as daigo? also, i guess not, but you need to come thursday.

BigLøu

Smash Lord

I can't tell you how im still trying to wash the salt out of my mouth after that one. And DAn just purposely ****ing my **** up on stamp out

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Rayku, we need to talk rules for the tourney... mostly stages.

I'm thinking

Stage Striking
Final D, Battlefield, Smashville, Castle Siege, Lylat Cruise?

Rayku

Smash Lord
We'll come up with rulesets and such on the spot @_@

Who's coming today?

Whoever is coming today, bring your Wii setup and such. Yesterday we had only one Wii and like four TV's. We were playing Mario Party.

This is more of a "Video Game Fest" than anything, which IMO makes it even more enjoyable :) Salt Party and Gauntlet Salt(lol?) are just too good.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I got super boned when I came home Monday night. It's a long story but I got laptop canceled, smash bros canceled, and even possibly southern poly canceled. I'm not even supposed to be on the computer now but I just wanted to check up on my pals.

bigman40

Smash Master
Hey guys, I got super boned when I came home Monday night. It's a long story but I got laptop canceled, smash bros canceled, and even possibly southern poly canceled. I'm not even supposed to be on the computer now but I just wanted to check up on my pals.
Woooow dude. What happened this time? You always get into trouble ._.

Rayku

Smash Lord
It would be really awesome to know who's coming today.

I keep asking people if they are, but the only response I've been getting is "I will come if other people come."

So who the **** is coming? I'm home alone at the moment.

Top Bottom