• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
...and Sonic....runs. Full of surprises that little blue hedgehog.

^^ROFLMAO!

Oh and, Week 1's Voice was a TAD better, but I don't care, it didn't make that much of a difference. Also, a little bit softer music next time, at some parts, it sorta drowned out the announcer.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
the 2nd episode was good, but the guys voice sounded more forced so it didnt sound as good
But the Bill cosby was funny, and the taunts. "Zamus is hanging up the cristmas lights" was classic...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
http://foulplaydesigns.net/smashdash2.htm

Yay! Episode 2 out now. It's also on the main page.

Comments apretiated!
Hmm, I see you set it up so that you can click on individual updates instead of going through the whole thing. That's a nice improvement.

Also, you're comments on the various taunts are funny! "Wario promotes the West Side!" :p

Yeah, Handicaps down there with "You must recover!" as being the "worst update ever".

LOL, BILLY COSBY! XD

Yeah, seriously, are there REALLY people out there that are THIS stupid enough for Sakurai to even bother mentioning Handicaps and Spectator? Really...

Great job!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lmao:
Bill Cosby Bros. Brawl
Wario Got Back
And Samus got *****.

Great episode. Shattered Mars Bar dreams ftw.

I'M IN THE CREDITS.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
This is officially my favorite thread, definitely keep on making this, and also, should get it stickied.

you should've said something about the navi taunt...

HEY! LISTEN! HEY!

LISTEN! HEY!

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Some of the jokes have gotten a little stale on Gamefaqs, but there's some good stuff in there too.
I still stand by Ness being in Brawl though >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom