• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
What if we had a super awesome week? Then that week's SmashDash
would completely suck. :(
Because of you 2nd, I now smile when we get a Banana Peel on the dojo.

why has the guy talking changed the way he talks??? It was A LOT BETTER in the first episode.
I think it was a different guy. Was it that noticeable? Because I didn't really care to notice.

Blacktastic

Smash Cadet
I must say this is pure brilliant. The Bill Cosby bit did me in as a lifetime fan of this XD.

Perhaps maybe take one rediculous rumor or such and make a satire on that for each episode? Just an idea.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
make a joke about iceberg letuce for the iceclimbers final smash XD

anyway, good job with this one

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
All 3 Snakes seem to be checking themselves out in their color change picture today...certainly plenty of material for another "Snake got back" joke, eh? :p

M.K

Level 55
YES! Good idea Everyone!
Thanks 2nd Stamp, you do too much (but we like it, so if you don't do it, we'll murder your children)

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
waiten fer the next one on sunday... you got some nice fire wood this week

EDIT: woops. didn't see the announcment.

Yaya

Smash Champion
This is the dubbed down "Show me Your News" That won't take 30 minutes just to play and about 2 hours to buffer.

You've made many people happy my friend.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
nice a two in one for next week it will be worth the wait lol
lol, you still end up waiting two weeks for two updates so it doesn't matter.

"Nintendo will reveal one character for the next five days"
"Oh man, I hope they reveal all 5 of them on just the 5th day, that would soooo be worth the wait of 5 days for 5 characters."

The Mark

Smash Apprentice
This is hilarious stuff.

SMYN is rather bland with a touch of bad joke and lame commentary IMO....

Keep them coming!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SmashDash is really awesome for its purpose, don't get me wrong, but it's unfortunate that some of you can't appreciate the weekly dedication Show Me Your News has done. Twenty-one straight weeks. Think about it. Plus, it's much easier to discuss these updates intellectually than to be pressed to constantly make jokes for your every whim, so give us both a break.

And hey, Yaya, nobody said you had to use the stream version. I do give you direct download links, you know.

Darkurai

Smash Master
SmashDash is really awesome for its purpose, don't get me wrong, but it's unfortunate that some of you can't appreciate the weekly dedication Show Me Your News has done. Twenty-one straight weeks. Think about it. Plus, it's much easier to discuss these updates intellectually than to be pressed to constantly make jokes for your every whim, so give us both a break.

And hey, Yaya, nobody said you had to use the stream version. I do give you direct download links, you know.
Listen to the man, people.

SmashDash =/= Show Me Your News.
SmashDash is what you go for if you want to laugh at the week we had.
Show Me Your News is what you go for if you want to listen to an in-depth discussion about the week we had.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow Smash Dash & SMYN is both epic wins. Great work guys. You know it's little things like this that make brawl so fun.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord

I actually listen to SMYN on the way to work on my iPod. I also appreciate Smash Dash for it's uniqueness.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I listen to SMYN on the way to school, at work or when I'm just chillen in the room playing smash. I like it alot and appreciate it.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Show Me Your News is what you go for if you want to listen to an in-depth discussion about the week we had.
Smash Dash is for the casual smashers, or just any smasher who wants a laugh.

SMYN is for the smasher who wants an in depth discussion.

SMYN > Smash Dash, even though I heart SD

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord

Agreed, but I'm able to watch Smash Dash. SMYN had to be closed after 5 minutes. I just didn't like the commentary and it seemed a little corny. Then again Smash Dash is a little corny also.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I dunno, even as I was bored at 4 am last night when I listened to it, I just didn't care much for it. Maybe because the 5 minutes I listened to what just remixed Smash music with them imitating a radio show and not really talking much about Smash.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I also like them both...

But i do skip over the Brawl view points..
I like Samuria Pandas and Youkos voice and most of the time the guest.

But i really dislike most of brawl viewpoint voices. Most of them sound like weirdo's that sit in there house and make weird noises. I especially hate the voice of a certain unamed soul which was the reason i dont like episode 1-4 i think it was....

Probably more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom