• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
wtf's ^ lmaoers jk bout m3 $p311ing

on topic: hope to have another video by tomorrow or else...

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
I'd like to point out that the next episode will air Sundays, and every other episode at that. It's just a time consuming job, even though I know you want it "The other update less week" referring to SMYN being the one on Sunday.

It issn't easy making this, and I also have a busy life, and stuff to do. Please bare with me, as I try to give you guys my all.

Thanks.

M.K

Level 55
Oh my god! Oh my god! BRAVO! That was....amazing!!!

So, the next one will be tommorow? Fabulous, keep up the AMAZING work!

Uchiharakiri

Smash Journeyman
I speak for everyone in the Smash community when I say this, 2nd Stamp. Smash Dash is awesome. And if you don't make more.

We will kill you.

Other than that, I laughed heartily, keep it up!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'd like to point out that the next episode will air Sundays, and every other episode at that. It's just a time consuming job, even though I know you want it "The other update less week" referring to SMYN being the one on Sunday.

It issn't easy making this, and I also have a busy life, and stuff to do. Please bare with me, as I try to give you guys my all.

Thanks.
The way you worded this is kind of weird.
So to clear things up, SmashDash will be Sundays like SMYN?

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce

Thanks.
Understandable. I look forward to it. I simply must subscribe here.

Will you be updating the thread title when you add new vids?

yogho

Smash Apprentice
Assuming that this guy is dutch then i doubt he will post ep 2 today cause it's already 20:54 here in Holland.

For the OP, we like your flash movies but don't push yourself too hard just because we want to see a swf file. I also doubt anyone else outside this forum knows about the movie.
So exept for us nobody will miss these movies.

Again, don't push yourself too hard just because we are demanding a new movie ;) Take your time and screw the people who want to see it it's your flash movie not anyone else and there is not a deathline to make.

Ciao

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Pretty good, but Bill Cosby really saved it, hahaha. Those kinds of remixes never get old.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
OMG, this is awesome too. (wario got back again : P)
and the metaknight music just cracked me up. good job man!

yogho

Smash Apprentice
My brother has a comment: I think you might change the voice back to it's original because i liked that voice more then the one now. The extreme voice just isn't fitting.

For the rest: I smiled at the bill cosby and the marsbar but that's it. Also you might want to lower the volume of the ike final smash update because i could barely hear what he was saying. I will slip he 'wrong' tuesday mistake .

Good job for still making the deadline

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
I just watched the second one.
Did you change the voice ? I preferred the first one, it was more... hum... well it was better.
Also, music is good, but not when it's over the voice. Make it a little less loud.
And finally, the voice do not say the titles of the updates at the beginning, because of the selection menu. I think you should make the menu clickable after the voice said the titles of the updates.

Apart from that, the jokes were good. But the voice wasted it a bit.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
My brother has a comment: I think you might change the voice back to it's original because i liked that voice more then the one now. The extreme voice just isn't fitting.

For the rest: I smiled at the bill cosby and the marsbar but that's it. Also you might want to lower the volume of the ike final smash update because i could barely hear what he was saying. I will slip he 'wrong' tuesday mistake .

Good job for still making the deadline
Hmm.. The voice was changed by himself, fitting the type of humor. I'm not sure If I have to change it back, maybe some others like the change.

And the "wrong" Tuesday mistake?

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Good job dude
BTW you forgot to mention that Silver the hedgehog sticker on that spectator update

yogho

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.. The voice was changed by himself, fitting the type of humor. I'm not sure If I have to change it back, maybe some others like the change.

And the "wrong" Tuesday mistake?
Yes, just before he says TUESDAY!! you see a different lettertype and his voice is different. Dont know if that is supposed to do that if so then i missed something.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Yes, just before he says TUESDAY!! you see a different lettertype and his voice is different. Dont know if that is supposed to do that if so then i missed something.
Ofcourse that's a joke XD

It's because he was angry in the previous update. But if it was a mistake:

He wouldnt record it and send me, or I would have editted it out. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom