• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Hmmmm.
Tat was pretty interesting, a new spin on things. Refreshing,

Incidently, if you ever want to try pulling a Youko and taking in a new guy every so often for special parts and whatnot, know that I'll contact you in a split-****ing-second.

...I have too much time on my hands these days. When I'm not jacking off, that is.
Also, keep this up.
The world needs this stuff!
Uhm, lolz? And I call in on this as well! =D

Is that your voice? Cos' it's as sexy as Youko's.
Nahh, it's his friend Ian's.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Wow, that was hilarious. I loved the "interpretation" of the theme, and i just cant get over "Fail a moose!"
Oh and you should definitaly go into the narrating field, your voice would work well.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
A suggestion that I have, 2nd, is that you use the days (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) instead of Update 1, 2, etc.

After all, you're including double updates in the same "update," and you went in the proper order of updates in the first episode anyway...

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
Wow. So I definitely went into that expecting to hate it, but I came out pleasently pleased (despite your opinion of the Fire Emblem theme). Bravo!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Also, it makes more sense to do the podcasts in order considering the mighty differences between SD and SMYN.

SMYN is more of a "weed-out-the-lame-updates-and-talk-about-the-cool-ones" .
SD is basically a "Make-fun-of-every-update-in-order" .

Because of the order of SmashDash (which wouldn't make much sense if changed), using the days of the week is a good idea.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
...What makes you think I'm not aware of that? If he keeps this format, that's simply the change I recommend.
Ah, alright. Good call. I guess I wasn't paying proper attention to when I gave double updates an "UPDATE 1" tag.

Anyhow, as for previous questions: I am not adding in a discussion, but I am willing to throw in easter eggs, like clicking a picture to show a hidden scene. That'll be fun and keep you watching XD

SmashDash episode 2 is not an exact replica of episode 1. I changed the look a bit, but not drasticly.

Thanks for all your support! If anyone has ideas or suggestions, now is the time!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
...all the more bait for him to rip on?
Indeed.

It's going to piss me off so much when people start flaming 2nd saying stuff like "You're so ungrateful for the updates" or "Stop dissing Sakurai, smash is a great game" or other stupid stuff like that. People can be idiots sometimes.

AHEM GENOCIDEMACHINE.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Niiiiice :)....Fail a Moose....this is more fun than just audio, I think we can speculate on our own without having SMYN, but we can't make much fun of the updates without Smash Dash, good work ;)

yogho

Smash Apprentice
Yey for the Netherlands! Maybe some more fanboy'ishm for dutch people?

We need to be seen by the american's :D

(Strak filmpje hoor en ik hoop dat et je gaat lukken om het alle weken voor elkaar te krijgen)

hope that you are actually dutch :p

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I know, it being the worst week of updates yet! I'd like to see him try to find some good things to point out, but at the same time, mocking the whole thing.
Agreed. My girlfriend is getting annoyed because I won't shutup about the crap we got this week.

About what time can we expect it? I think it's been established that it'll be tomorrow, but when? WHEN???
That's a good idea. Well, it all depends on what features he puts into it, and when he can get his friend to do the narration.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
^^^ dude your a neat freak i can tell

The way you type. Theres just somthing different about it then us! But, w3 don really care about grammer as long as u can read it

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
^^^ dude your a neat freak i can tell

The way you type. Theres just somthing different about it then us! But, w3 don really care about grammer as long as u can read it
What?... Who and or what is w3 & why & HOW does "don really care" have ANYTHING to do with grammar!?

Your not making any sense boy!

Kentalish

Smash Lord
@Level 9 trust me i dont make much sence... and yes i speak english its just alot quicker using slang and stuff.

Ontopic i cant wait for this hehee

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
It's alot quicker, but it makes you look alot less intelligent and people start to lose respect for you and what you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom